...first word that comes to mind

  • Thread starter Thread starter blindside683
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I was the only one that knew though, because I have a way of being more connected with spirits and such.
Therefore, I was a very scared and disturbed little girl, but I was quiet about everything for a long, long time.
Now my sister has the same thing as I do, so when she says she see's a "monster" I know what she's talking about, and normally there's an opressive feeling hanging around in a room after a bad spirit has left, but only my little sister and I know that.
 
Flintstones...... XD I image many people had headaches in that imaginary cartoony world :P