...first word that comes to mind

  • Thread starter Thread starter blindside683
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
coffe/bagel at coffeehouse 1 1/2 blocks from my apartmnt
hi tim b blessed bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........
 
chocolate weetabix

(By the way have you ever tried chocolate weetabix with custard? Its yummy!!)
 
........profile

---------------------------------

chocolate weetabix

(By the way have you ever tried chocolate weetabix with custard? Its yummy!!)

It's been so long.. they've now added chocolate? Lol.

I'm also a Brit and have found some British stores out here to sort my British cravings, but I have to order my Hovis bread from LA! American bread sucks ;)
 
lol I'm thinkin' the word is Hovis or bread. I hadn't had Hovis bread :D Maybe some WONDER bread would be good..don't know where it's made though. but..

Wonder