...first word that comes to mind

  • Thread starter Thread starter blindside683
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Haha yepp. I wish I had a name like that, with at least SOME spiritual meaning at least.
 
they lead the israelites to the promise land! HELLO! numbers 13 and 14 I think (don't quote me on that)
 
Fear isn't necessarily a bad thing, as long as it doesn't keep one from doing stuff when needed
 
I find it so cool though, that God can take ALL your fears. Fear isn't form God. I just find that so awesome!