G
ducatti - you wont know that one either![]()
Isn't Ducatti a car? (feel free to laugh if I'm wrong)
According to Aksel it is. I've heard of a VW bug, but not a Bugatti. Sounds really cte, really tiny girlie car.
Lol.
At this moment, Bugatti has only one model. I'ts called the Veyron, and I wouldn't exactly call it cute, tiny or girlie...
ITS A MONSTER!!!! Fastest car in the world. 1001 BHP Topspeed > 400 KMH 16 CYLINDERS in W-configuragtion...
I think you get the point![]()
never heard of a W configuration
V 12 jag was the biggest
I take it this is 2 v8s side by side
George..............(George W geddit)
Correct Kraw, It's actually 2 V8s connected in W config. The VW pheaton has the same engine possible.
In cars, I agree that the v12 was the biggest. But if you take a look at the WWII fighters (Piston engines), there were some MAD engines... The WASP (star) is INSANE: 28-cylinder four-row air cooled radial engine 4300 hp!!!
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeerious grunt...
grunt............
My dreamcar = Italian sportscar (I know, it's very cliché, but Ferarri rocks!!!). Keep on dreaming, they say...![]()