...first word that comes to mind

  • Thread starter Thread starter blindside683
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
No that one, cuz I would never want it to. Strange huh? It's easy: What would I have to dream about if I had everything? Even if I had the money, I would never ever buy one. It would also be extremely decadent. I'd rather spend the money to charity!

But I keep on dreaming :-D
 
Yeah. My problem with money is that I spend it on other people. I like taking my friend sout to eat and all that.
 
Italian women are excellent volleybal players. They rule the championships in Europe!
 
I dunno, it's this place where all these wierd people live. They talk funny.
 
I usually don't have an accent. Hate to break it to ya, but you sir, live on the BOTTOM of the world.
 
Ccg, never ever argue with the Kraw about that! He just doesn't realise he is upside down himself, so it SEEMS to him like he is on top!

Btw, he is right about the accent. The Aussie are the nicest to listen to, followed by the schottisch people. I like Irish too...
 
Cuz I like the scottish words with an 'r' in sooo much. On sundays they go to the kirrrrrk. Love that :D:D

In september, I was in Dublin for 3 days, and the average people there are easier to understand then the scotts... The popular Irish stew with lamb meet was delicious, Guiness beer is okay (not as good as Belgian beer), but the other dishes are yuk!!! Such a bad culinar taste. they have... Good thing there were also some Italian restaurants...
 
I love the rrrrrrs too! :D

I so fell in love with Merry and Pippin (LOTR) for that....

What about seeecond brreakfast?