...first word that comes to mind

  • Thread starter Thread starter blindside683
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Thank you. I am now able to get online from anywhrer with this new laptop so i'm able to come here again. :D

I sure missed this site when i wasn't able to come here.
 
norwegians are strange.. at least the party people

they start drinking at home, and then drink more at the party

OR they start drinking at the party, and then go to town to get drunk
 
norwegians are strange.. at least the party people

they start drinking at home, and then drink more at the party

OR they start drinking at the party, and then go to town to get drunk

somewhat australian

sobriety is for those who cannnot handle life drunk
 
yeah. I tend to have the coordination of a drunk when sober... so i don't get drunk very often.. :p
 
oh, and if I stay off sugar for a month and then eat it, I get "high". All legally :D
 
that's what I've been saying in the marijuana thread... sugar IS a drug.... (not just nonsense either, it alters the state of mind by making the brain produce seretonin)
 
Makes me think of pancakes with brown sugar. Mmmmmmm... (- starting to dream -)