...first word that comes to mind

  • Thread starter Thread starter blindside683
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Scholl (I was one of the best spellers in kindergarten... The teacher asked if anyone could go up & spell school I raised my hand eagerly but out of stagefright I misspelled school just as you see there )
 
CASTLE!!! (i plan on owning and living in one in my future ^.^) (i LOVE castles) :D :D :D
 
I was going to work as a dishwasher in one of those fancy rich communities... their houses were large & looked like mini-castles... 4 car garage & a spires with windows...

dishwasher