...first word that comes to mind

  • Thread starter Thread starter blindside683
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
(I don't understand your associations - Forrest Gump to Wombat to Umbrella? Care to explain?)

Monsoon
 
Does the first word that comes to mind always needs to have some linkings to what word is written above there? As I always thought that it is the first word that pops into your mind? So if someone would say; Cow, and this makes you think of Texas, does it means that Texas must have a lot of cows? I beleive this is a game where you are free to come up with whatever thing you get in mind when you see a certain word.

Now, back to topic: Moon
 
Does the first word that comes to mind always needs to have some linkings to what word is written above there?
I believe so, yes. But I'm not chastising you, just confused and curious. Thanks for clearing things up.


NeilArmstrong
 
Oh ok. Perhaps you are right. I always thought it was a free game. Saying what the word makes you think of when seeing it. But oh well... Probably most people are fine if some of us do one or two mistakes, sometimes. ;)

Biker.
 
I always thought it was the thread where you say the first thing that you think of after you read the word, whether it made sense or not.... Anyway

circus