Fish For People

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I'm not sure what that website means to you on a personal level. Only that you like visiting it.


this thread must not mean anything to her either, since it was started 7 years ago and she hasn't been back once in all that time to post on here, so what was the sense of even reviving this zombie thread? :confused:
 
Apparently because we are on a "fishing" kick right now on the various Forums. Hey, I love fishing, but this isn't exactly my idea of fishing.
 
this thread must not mean anything to her either, since it was started 7 years ago and she hasn't been back once in all that time to post on here, so what was the sense of even reviving this zombie thread? :confused:

My question is directed towards anyone who knows the answer. What I found was in a foreign language. I was interested in the content whether she came back or not. If you are not able to answer the question, what is it to you if I have a question?
 
[h=2]November 12, 2009[/h] [h=3]fishforpeople.net[/h]
Guys, i just found this super cool site or blog or whatever...Like i said, it is super cool!! This is a site, created by Paul, a Creative Consultant for Google in United Kingdom. Well, based on his profession, u can guess what kind of site he has. It is "Fish For People". A site full of bible verses which designed by him in the dashing way. Really admire his design and the verses. I realized that with our talents, we can share the words of God in the impressive way and it can inspire millions of people. You have done a gr8 job, Paul...you are rocks, Man!!! I want to tell this in ur site but, u dont have chatbox or somethin so i tell this in here =) Here some of his cool works to tease all of u...
 
(changed hands)>> new owners>>>

Whois Record for FishForPeople.net
#

Email is associated with ~969,203 domains
is associated with ~1,404,884 domains

Reverse Whois

* Lookup By :
*
*
*

Registrant Org Whois Privacy Protection Service by VALUE-DOMAIN was found in ~867,957 other domains
Reverse Whois
Registrar KEY-SYSTEMS GMBH
Registrar Status ok
Dates Created on 2011-10-26 - Expires on 2015-10-26 - Updated on 2014-08-26
 
My question is directed towards anyone who knows the answer. What I found was in a foreign language. I was interested in the content whether she came back or not. If you are not able to answer the question, what is it to you if I have a question?

Someone ask Ramon, he may know the answer