Five Love Languages

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Mine are

1. Feed me tacos and tell me I'm pretty
2. Hold my hand
3. Buy me fuzzy blankets
4. Let me nap
5. Pray for me

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Mine are

2. Hold my hand
3. Buy me fuzzy blankets
4. Let me nap
5. Pray for me
Got it, no test needed! 😂😉

1.Acts of service
2.Words of Affirmation
3.Physical Touch
4.Gifts
5.Quality time

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Yes, this book can be very useful for couples...
It can be very eye opening and informative for young couples (relationship wise) who thought they knew each other...
Without such a book, many people would tend to mistakenly assume that their partner would logically feel loved via the same types of things that make them feel loved... They would be gravely mistaken...
To know your 'love language' is one thing; but they only way for this book/tool to be useful is if each member of the relationship is willing to learn what their partners 'love language' is - and go above and beyond out of your way to show them such love - always...

while words of affirmation and physical touch are mine - it is important that couples do not demand to receive such love from their partner nor swibble over 'you don't love me bc you don't abc'...
Rather (just like christmas) it is more important to give than to complain about what you didn't receive...
Yes, takes work but it’s worth it to see them smile. 😊 It should never be demanded but appreciated when it happens or else that person might feel taken advantage of (one of my pet peeves)

littlelady

Dec 28, 2015
Mine according to the 5 Ls are:
1. (big timeee) Words of affirmation
2. Quality time
3. Gifts
4. Physical touch (surprised this is low on the list cause I love cuddles!)
5. Acts of service

According to me:
1. Encouraging words!
2. Cuddles!
3. Thoughtful gestures (not necessarily material gifts - a cup of tea after a long day!)
4. Pizzaaaaaaa
5. See new places & have adventures together

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
I hope to someday become fluent in all 5 Love Languages.

I just need a victim, er, recipient, to practice them with someday.
lol... reminds me of my signature line on my personal email account - where enough practice hours in anything is commendable in and of itself and could be the difference maker in your level of expertise and success lol:
“The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” Vince Lombardi

christian74

Oct 1, 2013
My favorite!!! I make an awesome spaghetti sauce too 🙌

Same here while not sophisticated enough to make my own sauce haha but I lOVE pasta.
One time I had nothing but pasta for 3 months - pasta is one dish I just don't get sick of.

christian74

Oct 1, 2013
Mine are

2. Hold my hand
3. Buy me fuzzy blankets
4. Let me nap
5. Pray for me
Your perfect man should:

Feed you with tacos and tell you you are pretty while holding your hand and let you fall asleep on his lap while he sings prayer for you as lullaby.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
My 5 love languages are

1. washing the car
2. working out
3. eating fried chicken
4. singing
5. making spaghetti

You mentioned making spaghetti, don't you eat it also? Call me if you need some help. The only dishes better than Pizza, Lasagna and spaghetti are Mexican: Enchiladas, burritos, tacos and toastodas: yum, yum... :love::D:cool::)

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
You mentioned making spaghetti, don't you eat it also? Call me if you need some help. The only dishes better than Pizza, Lasagna and spaghetti are Mexican: Enchiladas, burritos, tacos and toastodas: yum, yum... :love::D:cool::)
Mexican churros with chocolate sauce is better..and burritos and german food
I wish i could make german food for my friends here...or spanish paella

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Your perfect man should:

Feed you with tacos and tell you you are pretty while holding your hand and let you fall asleep on his lap while he sings prayer for you as lullaby.
Does this perfect man exist ?

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Mexican churros with chocolate sauce is better..and burritos and german food
I wish i could make german food for my friends here...or spanish paella
There is a German crumb cake that my mom use to make. So so good. Has apricot pineapple jam in the middle. She is half German. I have the recipe somewhere...