E
empowered
Guest
There are those that time calls Flitters who stand and protect the boundaries of the Church walls. The intersecting invisible borders. The Lord is their Father and covering and their abilities are tied into him. You cannot really touch them for it is as to remove the powdery substance from the butterfly wings. To remove the flittering part of who they are. You can watch but not get to close at all. They are very powerful people for the power of the Lord flows thru them as a protector of the Church walls. John Paul Jackson was one of these, I recognized him right away. As he took off his butterfly suit before the world...the powdery substance left his wings - just as his life left him. His life's work to understand how he knew what he knew so that he could teach us all. You are deeply missed!
The only other Flitter I know. empowered*View attachment 119643
The only other Flitter I know. empowered*View attachment 119643