FOOD FIGHT..!! FOOD FIGHT..!! FOOOOOOOODD.. FIIGGGHHHHTTTTTTTTT...!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
How about a plate of mac n cheese with cream of Mushroom soup with Onions thrown at who ever is in my way.......lol or who ever is next........................................................................
 
*runs through room with a fresh 2 liter of Cherry-Pepsi...and with a hearty battle cry...runs through the room shaking it and spraying it all over everyone in the room!*


PEPSI SHOWER
 
*Gets a big bag of flour, sneaks up behind missy and pours it on her head* HAHAHAHAAHAHAAH *Runs away from her before she can turn around and clobber me again* :D:D:D:p
 
trips Whiteknight so that my Australian Pal Missy can clobber him...better yet...hands her a pie so she can COBBLER him? Hands out pies to everyone in the room and shouts at the top of his lungs...

ITS COBBLERIN' TIME
 
woot woot thanx for lettin' me clobber Terry hahaha.....*clobbers Dennis with a lemon meringue pie and smooshes it in his face*
 
not only do I use the pie

but now I whip up a even bigger suprize for everyone on this thread or that comes on this thread something that has grapes strawberrys , blueberrys razberrys Mayo,mustard, sushi, sardines, Orange juice, lemon juice pumkin pie filling, fish eggs, chicken egg yokes, bacon, hamburger meat, syrup,mollas,whip cream, water ,soda pop, and I gave this mix a big toss in the air and it seriously covered every one in the room.
 
errrr including yaself Zoe hahahahahaha.......points------------------------->
 
*...with a devious smile, I walk into the middle of the room and set down a pinata full of baked beans on the floor, THEN I place a small explosive in the top of it...and walk quietly to the farthest point of the room to push the detonator.*

BAKED BEAN BLOW UP!
 
actually....I felt like baked beans for lunch.....so thanx :p.......*Missy sits and digs out splattered baked beans from her hair...mmmmmm:D*
 
How 'bout I just Whip cream and chocolate sauce everybody? That sounds like fun!
 
No thanks, I'll have spaghetti. *Empties a vat of spaghetti sauce on Whoever posts under me*
 
Hey! Watch where you're pouring that! Do I look like a pancake to you??

Throws rotten eggs at whoever posts under me
 
I dodge the next the eggs from ccg and those rotten eggs and spegettie and spegittie sauce hits the next person too post!!!