Foolish NATO generals want war, not peace

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Racial purity?
Don't be absurd. The Russians are not the monsters you imagine them to be.

After spewing out that concoction of half-truths, absolute lies and blind prejudice you are worried about Russian propaganda??
Do you have any idea how irrationally hateful you sound? The Soviet Communist regime collapsed over 30 years ago.
The Russians are historically and currently an Orthodox Christian Nation.

The Russian Federation is far from US borders. There was a regional dispute, NATO should have stayed out of it.
Well, an leader and his System who not allowes an opposition party in his country. Imprison ore kill them, but speaking from an election is what? Dictator?

An leader who robs children from another country for to make brainwashing.
An leader who allows raping as war strategy.
An leader who planes to enslave the citicizian of another country.
An leader who dreams from beeing a worldpower.

An orthodox russian church who is supporting such a system, you call Christians? They are not allowing to preach the gospel free in russia. You call them christians?
You would trust this leader and such a church? Realy.

Only because they are far away from your country border? Realy?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Well, an leader and his System who not allows an opposition party in his country. Imprison or kill them, but speaking from an election is what? Dictator?
An leader who planes to enslave the citizens of another country.
An leader who dreams from being a world power.
You just described Joe Biden, who plans to enslave the citizens of his own country, which is even worse.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Well, an leader and his System who not allowes an opposition party in his country. Imprison ore kill them, but speaking from an election is what? Dictator?

An leader who planes to enslave the citicizian of another country.
An leader who dreams from beeing a worldpower.

An orthodox russian church who is supporting such a system, you call Christians? They are not allowing to preach the gospel free in russia. You call them christians?
You would trust this leader and such a church? Realy.

Only because they are far away from your country border? Realy?
And you think you can overpower this monster that you believe in?
Can The European Union enter Russia and stop all this without getting a million more people killed?
Then what?

•Brainwashing
•Rape
•Dreams of being a world power.

• These things sound familiar but it isn't the Russians doing these things in The EU

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
And you think you can overpower this monster that you believe in?
Can The European Union enter Russia and stop all this without getting a million more people killed?
Then what?

•Brainwashing
•Rape
•Dreams of being a world power.

• These things sound familiar but it isn't the Russians doing these things in The EU
You call God a Monster?
Europe is not able to march in to Russia.

No, Putin does it in ucraine! Have they no human rights? I know brothers and sisters in the Lord whichvare ucraininans. I know missionaris which serving there.

I am not shure. You are a Putin Fan?

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
You just described Joe Biden, who plans to enslave the citizens of his own country, which is even worse.
Well, but I mean Putin.
About the next president. Whoever it will be, it is the Lord who set Him in. He may be worse ore not. The World is near of the Antichrist. So we cant expect something good in the future for the World.

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
You call God a Monster?

No, Putin does it in ucraine! Have they no human rights? I know brothers and sisters in the Lord whichvare ucraininans. I know missionaris which serving there.

I’m not going to claim that there are any Putin fans here, but there sure is a lot of Putin apologetics here. Maybe they get their info from the troll factories in St. Petersburg?

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
You call God a Monster?

There are Ukrainian Christians. I've never said otherwise. There are also Russian Christians.

Du missverstehst mich. What I meant is that you have portrayed Russians as monsters. That makes an excuse to keep fighting them
and destroying Ukraine in the process. Why are our leaders escalating this instead of pursuing peace? We can't send our young men
to war over Ukraine. Do you want another Stalingrad? Or worse. Putin is not so bad that he will not negotiate.

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
There are Ukrainian Christians. I've never said otherwise. There are also Russian Christians.

Du missverstehst mich. What I meant is that you have portrayed Russians as monsters. That makes an excuse to keep fighting them
and destroying Ukraine in the process. Why are our leaders escalating this instead of pursuing peace? We can't send our young men
to war over Ukraine. Do you want another Stalingrad? Or worse. Putin is not so bad that he will not negotiate.
Appeasement. Chamberlain. Open up the highway for Putin. I don’t think that’s a good idea.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
I’m not going to claim that there are any Putin fans here, but there sure is a lot of Putin apologetics here. Maybe they get their info from the troll factories in St. Petersburg?
I'm thinking that it's the ones in Iran and Albania...

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Appeasement. Chamberlain. Open up the highway for Putin. I don’t think that’s a good idea.
I don't think that's a fair assessment. Just historical references without a parallel.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Why are our leaders escalating this instead of pursuing peace?
That's an excellent question which all the media should be asking at this time. Not just the media, but all the politicians and political leaders in the West. But nobody is asking this question, because deep down they know that the motivation for war, war, and more war goes to the heart of the SYSTEMATIC destruction of the West by its own leaders.

The whole idea is to put everyone's attention on Russia so that nobody looks at what is really happening in the West. Freedom, democracy, the economies, the treasuries, farming and ranching , industries, the social fabric, the demographic composition, Christianity, conservativism, morality, the protection of children against predators, the work ethic, and more. are all under attack by these hypocritical virtual signaling leaders.

In one word, Western governments are at WAR with the people they are supposed to protect and govern. So a foreign war will not allow people to think about what is really going on. Pure deflection. Therefore Putin and Russia must be seen as the "bad guys" , while the really evil bad guys are in charge and destroying everything. But Putin has warned these fools several times. He will unleash destruction on London, Paris, Washington, Berlin, Kiev, and anywhere else that is a threat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
This proves once again that all the West wanted (and wants) is war, war, and more war.

Details Of 'Sabotaged' Russia-Ukraine Peace Deal In First Months Of War Revealed
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...-ukraine-peace-deal-first-months-war-revealed [read it for yourself]

This deal is saying exactly what I have said some time back in this thread:

1. "...an agreement that turns Ukraine into a "permanently neutral state that doesn’t participate in military blocs". (including NATO)

2. "It further stipulated that Ukraine must not build up its military using Western support... "

3. "...and that Crimea must remain under Russian control."

4. "No foreign weapons would be allowed on Ukrainian soil."

5. 'And importantly, "Ukraine’s military would be pared down to a specific size."'

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014

No, i certanly spoke from Putin and his System. And not from all russians. The orthodox church stands behind Putin.
Taking ucraine children out of the country to brainwash them is fact.
Raping is a fact.
Putin wish ro became a worldpower is also a fact. He will rule over russia, bela rus and ucraine, thats a fact, too.
He us not allowing any other meanings then his own. This you can sea presently.

Tell me, how can you make peace with someone who will dominate your life. Who will kill and imprison those who are not agree with Him.
Who has no problems to kill civilians?
Realy you would trust such an Individuum?

Putin accepts peace only if he can reach his goals.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014

Nobody would send our soldiers to ucraine. This would be the beginning of World War 3.

(But maby this belongs to Gods plan for to bring out the antichrist? But this is speculation)

Putin does everything what is in his interest.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
I know enough russian germans and people from east germany ore the party AFD which trusting Putin and believe his doctrines.
I think anyway they must be brainwashed.
I cant understand it.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
This proves once again that all the West wanted (and wants) is war, war, and more war.

Details Of 'Sabotaged' Russia-Ukraine Peace Deal In First Months Of War Revealed
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...-ukraine-peace-deal-first-months-war-revealed [read it for yourself]

This deal is saying exactly what I have said some time back in this thread:

1. "...an agreement that turns Ukraine into a "permanently neutral state that doesn’t participate in military blocs". (including NATO)

2. "It further stipulated that Ukraine must not build up its military using Western support... "

3. "...and that Crimea must remain under Russian control."

4. "No foreign weapons would be allowed on Ukrainian soil."

5. 'And importantly, "Ukraine’s military would be pared down to a specific size."'
A nice deal! Would you as nation agree with such a Deal? After the same one occupied a nice pice of your country ( f.e. Alberta and BC) and made it to his own country?

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
No, i certanly spoke from Putin and his System. And not from all russians. The orthodox church stands behind Putin.
Taking ucraine children out of the country to brainwash them is fact.
Raping is a fact.
Putin wish ro became a worldpower is also a fact. He will rule over russia, bela rus and ucraine, thats a fact, too.
He us not allowing any other meanings then his own. This you can sea presently.

Tell me, how can you make peace with someone who will dominate your life. Who will kill and imprison those who are not agree with Him.
Who has no problems to kill civilians?
Realy you would trust such an Individuum?

Putin accepts peace only if he can reach his goals.
I get it. Russian man bad.
Russian man wants to rule White Russia. The scoundrel!

I would just like to point out that Russia is already a world empire. They have been for a very long time.
Only God can stop that.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
I know enough russian germans and people from east germany ore the party AFD which trusting Putin and believe his doctrines.
I think anyway they must be brainwashed.
I cant understand it.
You are against the AFD ??
Why?
You support the EU?
Why?