For All Have Sinned

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dovid
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Dovid

Guest
For all have sinned,
and sin--again
I break my knees to pray.

Converse with G-d?
I the fraud
repeat all yesterdays.

In the morn, I
feel reborn--and
Righteous, though by grace.

Clothed in white, I
fight my fight
or invoke my sinful ways.

So that when night comes
and years, and years,
I seek my secret place.