For all that come here.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pottersclay

Father give ear to the wants and needs of your children, for those who have no where else to go, for those who look to you as their last hope.
For you are kind and merciful, gentle and compassionate, loving and faithful.
Father you can do all things for there is nothing that is greater than you.
Father as the good father that you are I ask that you will do all that is your will to do. May it bring you good pleasure.
Father with just a touch, a word, you can heal, you can deliver, you can restore . Father let this be so, let this be the testamony of all you will touch or speak at to say how great you are. May they bless your name and give thanks for you tender mercies. May they never forget your love for them.
Father I ask that you send your angles to guard where needed, your Holy Spirit to comfort and strengthen, your council and wisdom to those who need decision, and your healing upon all that are affected.
Thank you my Lord for hearing my concerns and my prayers. Thank you for being you my Lord.
In jesus your son's name I pray.......amen.

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
Joining in prayer with you. Amen. May God bless each and everyone here.

Feb 28, 2016
very beautiful and kind, TY,
and yes, hub and I are in agreement with your prayer...

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless pottersclay, and this prayer request, and you be glorified. In Jesus precious name, Amen!

Marieg

Oct 2, 2020
I come together with my sisters and brother's in Christ in this prayer request