For an amazing old bird...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
An elderly friend of mine recently fell and broke her hip.
I went to the hospital with her and with another friend, to made sure she was taken care of, as her children were not welcome at the hospital, due to substance abuse issues.
She is doing well and recovering in a care facility, but sadly her children are her sorrow.
There has been constant concern about them stealing her cars, or robbing her home, not something she should have to worry about.
I just wanted to ask that you all keep her and her children in your prayers, as they all need them.
Also another friend just had a stroke, so please keep her in your prayers as well.

In Jesus, thankyou and God bless
pickles

Last edited:
S

skylove7

You got it Sweet Pickles :)
Lifting both your friends in prayers
In Jesus Name
Amen

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God we pray please bless everyone mentioned here. Yes Lord we want to hear you are working in their lives. Thank you Lord. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
An update on my friends.
Saddly my friend who had the stroke passed away peacefully today, I know she is with Our Lord Jesus.
Thankyou for your prayers for her.
Please keep her husband in your prayers as he is lost without her.

My other friend who broke her hip still needs prayer, she now has developed pneumonia, on top of this she gave money to one of her children to buy food for her pets and to take care of them, sadly the money was not spent on pet food, and she does not know if her pets are being properly cared for.
I will be going to her home tomorrow to check on them, have no key as it was given to her child, so my friend told me how to break into her home if nessasary, please pray all goes well and animals are ok.
Pray also that her child is there , and that if nessasary, we can take the pets to our home, so my friend can rest easy and not worry as she recovers.

Thankyou all so much for all your prayers.
God bless
pickles

W

wwjd_kilden

:(
praing .

M

Miri

Pickles, lovely to hear from you, sorry about your friends.

Lord I pray for this situation, bless pickles for her goodness and help
give her wisdom to know what she should do. I pray also for her
friend that she will quickly be on the mend and back home.

Lord use these circumstances to bring the family together, open the
eyes and heart of the children, cause them to take stock of their lives and
do the right thing. Lord heal the hurts and anger in this family.

Amen

A

Ariel82

Amen.........