For Bharat

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
When I was in Delhi, i was sharing and talking to Bharat about Lord Jesus and he is still growing in the Lord.
Now i am away from him and he is talking to me over phone and saying yesterday his parents and brothers tore the Bible song books and forcing him to go to Hindu temples with parents and brothers. They have warned him not to read Bible and not to go to Church or any fellowship.
Please pray for Bharat , that God bless him in this situation

God bless!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
God will certainly bless him in this situation and his knowledge of the Lord will increase. The Lord's bountiful blessings may even overflow to his family. I pray that this happens.

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
I will be praying for Bharat in Delhi, that God protect His heart and give him the strength to praise Jesus name even in the midst of these trials, and that He protect him and deliver him out of these things to proclaim the goodness of our God in truth. I also pray that Gods power is glorified through Bharat, and that he is blessed by Him in his heart, and is given the peace inside that only our King Jesus can offer us. I pray all this in Jesus name. Amen.

That is horrible brother, thank you so much for being there for him like this. Bharat is seeing the condition of the fallen heart right now better than many do, especially here in the US where I am. People do not truly understand what life is like for a people that reject God and want to forsake His Law. We can see it unfold right in front of us now, all around, when we do the things God commands us not to it hurts us. He does not give us the Law to control us, or because He is on a power trip, He does it because He knows what is best for us and loves us enough to want the best for us. Yet we want what feels best to us, or what makes us feel best anyway, and the ONLY way to get out of that fallen nature is Jesus. I will continue to pray for Bharat and even bring him to my church for prayer as well. If I can do anything else please let me know, including e-mailing, calling to talk to, or writing letters to learn about and encourage any brothers and sisters we can let me know. May God draw you and your family ever closer brother, have a great day.

L

loverofjesus27

I pray for the salvation of his family.

Feb 14, 2018
Prayers for Bharat!!