View attachment 126240
Father,
I know not thy will but Lord I do pray that if I should ever learn to love again that this time you will help me to love you more than I love him then I'll know that I can love him more than anyone else.
I pray that you will bring him in your presence today and make him the man you want him to be. I pray that even right now, you will draw him to you and you will begin working in his heart and let thy will be done.
I pray that regardless of what I may want him to be.. or what he may want himself to be.. that in the end.. he will be the man that you want him to be.
I pray to hear his heart. I pray he'll love you more than anyone and anything in his life; myself included. I pray that you will be his first love and I his second. I pray to cherish and serve him and that we'll bring you glory.
Father, help me to love him as you love the church. Help me submit to him, as I submit to you; my life. I pray that you would take control and let things happen according to your will.
Love,
Me.
Father,
I know not thy will but Lord I do pray that if I should ever learn to love again that this time you will help me to love you more than I love him then I'll know that I can love him more than anyone else.
I pray that you will bring him in your presence today and make him the man you want him to be. I pray that even right now, you will draw him to you and you will begin working in his heart and let thy will be done.
I pray that regardless of what I may want him to be.. or what he may want himself to be.. that in the end.. he will be the man that you want him to be.
I pray to hear his heart. I pray he'll love you more than anyone and anything in his life; myself included. I pray that you will be his first love and I his second. I pray to cherish and serve him and that we'll bring you glory.
Father, help me to love him as you love the church. Help me submit to him, as I submit to you; my life. I pray that you would take control and let things happen according to your will.
Love,
Me.