For king and country?

  • Thread starter Thread starter YoungJesusFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I did a couple of years ago. I saw them at the WinterJam that came to a nearby town. I purchased their 'honor' bracelet from them, which at the time was made of thick rope. I also purchased their CD and had them sign it, which is when I found out that Luke's favorite portion of Scripture is Romans 12, which is mine too. :) Did you know they are Rebecca St. James' brothers?

What really impressed me, besides their sound, was their stands on purity and the value and worth of women. They encouraged the women and teens in the audience to not sell themselves cheaply, as the world wants them to do. Amazing message. :)

Here is a picture of us at WinterJam a couple years ago:

securedownload.jpg