For me.....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Godsgirl1983

Feb 2, 2023
It's been a very long, challenging month (well, year, but this past month especially)
We've had a lot of challenging, unexpected circumstances, (including the unexpected death of my special needs child's beloved therapy pet in the middle of everything else).
I can usually shrug things off up front, knowing it will pass, and through most of all this I have. But it is the after math of everything that is really starting to get to me.
Having to help my kids through everything, (while hardly dealing with things myself) and my husband is having a hard time dealing with things. I haven't had much time to be alone and just cry or process much of anything, well the few times I have been or do get to be alone I'm either driving/shopping and unable to let it all out or praying and end up feeling such joy and presence of the Lord that I can't be sorrowful (not that that is a bad thing)
😔🥺 I don't know how many more blows I can take (and I really don't want to find out), and I really don't like how I am starting to break react, or how I'm starting to treat my family.
We're not in a local church ( there are no biblicaly sound churches around here) so going to see/talk to a pastor or church member etc. etc. isn't an option.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
It's been a very long, challenging month (well, year, but this past month especially)
We've had a lot of challenging, unexpected circumstances, (including the unexpected death of my special needs child's beloved therapy pet in the middle of everything else).
I can usually shrug things off up front, knowing it will pass, and through most of all this I have. But it is the after math of everything that is really starting to get to me.
Having to help my kids through everything, (while hardly dealing with things myself) and my husband is having a hard time dealing with things. I haven't had much time to be alone and just cry or process much of anything, well the few times I have been or do get to be alone I'm either driving/shopping and unable to let it all out or praying and end up feeling such joy and presence of the Lord that I can't be sorrowful (not that that is a bad thing)
😔🥺 I don't know how many more blows I can take (and I really don't want to find out), and I really don't like how I am starting to break react, or how I'm starting to treat my family.
We're not in a local church ( there are no biblicaly sound churches around here) so going to see/talk to a pastor or church member etc. etc. isn't an option.
Father, be pleased to lavish grace on this Your dear child.
grant her wisdom and understanding. please be her strength, encourage her, be this little family's help in troubled times, for Jesus' sake.

the Lord Jesus stands ready to plead your cause every moment of every day, GG. He will not fail you. ♥

Have you contacted Focus on the Family? They have many resources for free.

Please either get up early ( which I prefer ) or before bed find a quiet place with Your Bible and pour out your Heart to Jesus. He understands because He has gone through it Himself. I do this every day. I have never been so abuse nor stressed as since becoming a live in care giver. Believe me, if it were not for the quiet times with Jesus I would have committed suicide by now.

Have you contacted Focus on the Family? They have many resources for free.

Please either get up early ( which I prefer ) or before bed find a quiet place with Your Bible and pour out your Heart to Jesus. He understands because He has gone through it Himself. I do this every day. I have never been so abuse nor stressed as since becoming a live in care giver. Believe me, if it were not for the quiet times with Jesus I would have committed suicide by now.
You are on my morning prayer list precious sister.

If you need someone to talk with just contact me on this site. What is said remains between you and me. I take confidentiality very seriously.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
there are lots of churches on line or by radio that people can call & be comforted. do not lose sight of faith, trust 7 an attitude od positivity. yes, the tears will fall, for everyone in rough circumstance. but beware the devil wants you to be sad, complain, be in the problem instead of thru it, be negative & angry. recognize the devil immediately & cast him out. don't entertain bad thoughts. i'm not in church these days also because their aren't any real solid Christian teachings as you would get from guys like adrian rogers, charles stanley, michael ucsf, joseph prince, david jeramiah, oswald chambers, billy sunday, charles spurgeon, etc. i will pray for you.

L

Liverpool

Make time for the Lord. Make him your priority. I pray that your family gets closer to God in Jesus name. I pray that God will give you wisdom that comes from the Holy Spirit. I pray that he will lead you and guide you in all your ways. I pray that he dwells in you all the days of your life. Be strong and wait for the Lord. I can do all things through Christ which gives me strength. Blessings. I’ll be praying for you and your family. God bless 😀✝️ Read Psalm 6. (I would also recommend reading at least one Psalm a day, if not more. Those are very comforting in times of trouble) “You are my refuge in the day of disaster.” Cry out to the Lord and he will hear you. He will never forsake his children. And you are a Child of God. You are worthy because of what Christ did at the Cross of Calvary 2,000 years ago😀😀

Flowergirl19

Jun 1, 2021
After he had said this, Jesus was troubled in spirit and testified, "I tell you the truth, one of you is going to betray me."
John 13:21