For my Mom...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KittyCat

Oct 16, 2017
My Mom has had a very hard life, but has still been willing to live life like nothing has happen. A few months age she got diagnosed with cancer, and it took a rough turn on my life and my family's life. She's going to do a surgery instead of chemo-radiation. The doctors said with all of her scar tissue it may not be successful...So if you could can you please pray that she makes it through her surgery.

~Thank you so much have a blessed day.:)

azlightsout

Apr 20, 2016
Prayers sent - GLORY TO GOD

danja

Nov 28, 2014
praying for her .God bless you sister

MarshallJohn

Nov 14, 2016
Heavenly Father we thank you that you care for us and that we can cast all our cares on you. Please intercede in this situation with your mercy and grace in Jesus name, Amen.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please heal KittyCat's mom of cancer bless the treatment and give her a good health. Let you be glorified in her life. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Warrior319

Oct 31, 2017
May He who is in you greater than he who is in the world shine bright for all to see that you are indeed a child of the Most High God King of kings Lord of lords... may He fill you with His presence right now as you read this so that you may know without a doubt that He is talking to you and not me... may He completely heal and restore you, your mother, your family and generations to come for Jesus bore all diseaes and illnesses... may He bless you and keep you that you may dwell in the house of the Lord forever and ever... this I do ask in Jesus name Amen Amen Amen

IDEAtor

Aug 15, 2012
Treasure her, regardless. I know someone who suffered cancer and got better, but then just--like--that loved ones died in a wreck. We are not promised the next hour. But this is not meant to scare, it is reason to rejoice. You have had some good hours with your mom, days, and years. Recount those blessings, regardless of the cancer threat. And may God add to the blessings.

"Lord, we ask for a heart of hope and not despair. We pray for a closer trust in You. And we pray for miracle and healing in your way and time. In the meantime, like everyone, help the mother and daughter to work on the relationship they do have with the time that is presently at hand. And may You get the glory, through it all, in Jesus' name, amen."

Seriously, I am sorry for the scare and the burden.
I cannot imagine the feelings you experience, nor the pain.
but God is Faithful, no matter the number of our days, length of our years, and what we think of them.

I hope more people reply to you with uplifting words of prayer and encouragement.

God bless you more than you can imagine.

--IDEA

S

Sweetmorningdew78

I just prayed for your mom...Kittycat...

God bless you and your family ❤

littlestarsmum

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear about your mom’s health condition. I know how difficult it must be for you and your family to see her go through this. I just said a prayer for her, asking the Lord to touch her with His healing hand and surround her with His strength and comfort during this time. He is even more concerned than we are and is able to work mightily in the lives of our loved ones in answer to earnest prayer. Grace and peace to you!