For my wife

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 29, 2012
My wife's doctor has been monitoring a certain plasma cell in her blood for about 10 years. It's a protein cell that either is
or causes bone cancer -known as multiple myeloma. This protein is measured in single digits. 10 years ago it was 2.
A year and a half ago it was 5. 3 months ago it was at 7. Her next test is toward the end of May. If this protein level
gets to 10 it is considered stage 1 multiple myeloma and treatment needs to start. Maybe be chemo - not really sure just yet.
There may be other options.

This really has me unsettled in spirit. I don't think she has done the research I have done so is unaware at this point
just how serious this can be.

Please pray for a lower protein number on next months test.
And if you will, please pray for me for peace in my heart.

Will post the next number in about 6 weeks

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Your words have been heard. I hope and pray through the grace of God that
the end results shall be improved, and all is well.
And I pray the Lord comes upon you with peace of heart and strength to endure.
Love this family Lord, with abundance of wellbeing."
'Amen'

man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
My wife's doctor has been monitoring a certain plasma cell in her blood for about 10 years. It's a protein cell that either is
or causes bone cancer -known as multiple myeloma. This protein is measured in single digits. 10 years ago it was 2.
A year and a half ago it was 5. 3 months ago it was at 7. Her next test is toward the end of May. If this protein level
gets to 10 it is considered stage 1 multiple myeloma and treatment needs to start. Maybe be chemo - not really sure just yet.

This really has me unsettled in spirit. I don't think she has done the research I have done so is unaware at this point

Praying too.

Apr 29, 2012
Got the most recent results from her blood work. The plasma cell I mentioned is checked by a bone marrow biopsy. so we don't know right now if it has gone up. Her blood test also shows another indicator - a certain type of cell that indicates that another bone biopsy is needed. That's where we are now. A recheck of that blood test in about 3 months then probably another bone marrow biopsy by the end of the year.
This doesn't appear to be an aggressive type.

proutled

May 9, 2023
texas

Hello oldman, as I was praying for your wife, the lord wants you to speak his word over her, speak healing and restoration over her in the name of Jesus, your the head not the tail, tell that demond of sickness to go back to hell whare he belongs in the name of JESUS, Greater is he that is in you, then the one that is in the world, remember you have the holy spirit in side of you, God bless you and your wife,

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia

Dear Old man,

That's a LOT of burden to carry for 10 years.
Is she suffering poor health? Is that the reason for the protein test?

I heard of things like extremely high PSA #s in men, yet no tumors. Some cases the men had their prostate removed "just in case" as a "precaution.".
Then others with extreme double digits who sought and found the Naturalpathic physician that educated them on what to do and the PSA eventually dropped to normal single digits. They never had cancer, but came close to choosing cancer causing intervention of radiation and chemicals.
I won't tell you what I think you and she should do but I will pray for your direction.
You've been a blessing on here and I want to share a blessing with you. I don't do this for everyone. I spent a lot of time and hard study under my teaching Doctor, Jennifer Daniels. She put herself through an ivy league College and set up a major clinic after working in an ER and GP many years. Unlike most physicians, she has studied a LOT of research and cured a lot of people.
If you want to learn more about cancer so you both can make more informed decisions, I will gladly provide her audio library. Would you like that?