For: Oncefallen

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I was scrolling through my google earth map, checking on the weather, and came across a place called Loveland, Co. Do you know this place? It appears to have bunches of Lakes, Ponds, and Reservoirs around it. Looks like a great place to FISH!!!!

just wondering............

thanks

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
You're lucky that I saw this since sometimes I can go numerous days without looking here. I really can't tell you much about Loveland since all I've ever done is drive past it. It's about 3 hours north of me. Loveland is similar to Colorado Springs in that it sits in the flatlands right at the foot of the mountains so it's not far from the city to God's country. Rocky Mtn National Park is relatively close to there.

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
I was scrolling through my google earth map, checking on the weather, and came across a place called Loveland, Co. Do you know this place? It appears to have bunches of Lakes, Ponds, and Reservoirs around it. Looks like a great place to FISH!!!!

just wondering............

thanks

Your title made me think of cities that once were either famous or, infamous like Tombstone, AZ or Deadwood, SD.