For the good of mankind

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

Onlyonetruegod

I am gay and I know I am bound for hell. Please don't try and tell me to pray for help and repent I have tried that thousands of times and yet my urge for men only grows stronger. As I know I'm already destined for hell I feel I should end my life so I do not spread this disease to others. I feel it could be the last good deed I can do.

D

dabodab

My dad took his life. His suicide ripped our family apart. He thought he was insignificant. His death proved otherwise.

A family friend took his life at 20 years old. At his funeral people waited outside the church because of the crowd inside. Before he took his life, our friend thought he was alone.

There's a man who jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge and survived. He was sure he wanted to die. As soon as he jumped he felt he made a huge mistake and regretted jumping. I wonder how many times that happens to others who don't survive?

Theres nothing here worth dying for on purpose and nothing about you that God cannot deal with.

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
I can assure you that Christ loves you very deeply - and what I'm sure he mostly wants from you right now is to receive his love - and especially his mercy. Your faith in His grace and mercy is what saves your soul - and when you receive His work on the cross, his blood cleanses you from sin and he gives you His Own Righteousness. That is why we sing "Amazing Grace". We all stand in sin and because of that Jesus took upon himself our sins and took the punishment for them.

Just keep your eyes on Christ - study about Him - talk to Him about everything - and continue to praise Him for loving you. He will continue to take your life and help you become the person that He can use to bring the message of His grace and love.

Yowie

Aug 31, 2013
I can assure you that Christ loves you very deeply - and what I'm sure he mostly wants from you right now is to receive his love - and especially his mercy. Your faith in His grace and mercy is what saves your soul - and when you receive His work on the cross, his blood cleanses you from sin and he gives you His Own Righteousness. That is why we sing "Amazing Grace". We all stand in sin and because of that Jesus took upon himself our sins and took the punishment for them.

Just keep your eyes on Christ - study about Him - talk to Him about everything - and continue to praise Him for loving you. He will continue to take your life and help you become the person that He can use to bring the message of His grace and love.

.... Amen!

O

Onlyonetruegod

But I don't understand I have done things that are against God that can't be undone. Surely as Christians you all know what my judgement will be.

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
Jesus wasn't sent into the world to judge it. Instead He was sent to rescue the people who have sinned. No one who believes in Him has to ever fear condemnation. He took the punishment for your sin when he was killed on the cross. His blood cleanses you from all sin - Romans 8:1 Therefore, now no condemnation awaits those who are living in Jesus. Just keep living in His presence, his love and grace. Most of us just don't grasp the depth of God's love - that he would die to have you!

O

Onlyonetruegod

Jesus wasn't sent into the world to judge it. Instead He was sent to rescue the people who have sinned. No one who believes in Him has to ever fear condemnation. He took the punishment for your sin when he was killed on the cross. His blood cleanses you from all sin - Romans 8:1 Therefore, now no condemnation awaits those who are living in Jesus. Just keep living in His presence, his love and grace. Most of us just don't grasp the depth of God's love - that he would die to have you!
So as long as I live God I can sin all I want?

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
It is your feelings that you needn't worry about. Just try to live and act in such a way that would be in line with God's purposes for your life. Everyday I just don't act on every wrong feeling I have - and there are many. That is what the bible calls denying yourself (taking up your cross and Jesus said) and living your life for the Lord. You can say "No". It is just a choice and doesn't require your feelings to line up with that choice. Find a community of believers who will help you find a spiritual purpose for your life.. As a Christian, mine is to help others, and to bring to those who are hurting, comfort. It is also to teach others to surrender their lives to Christ and ask Him to fill them with the Holy Spirit to give them the power to make the right choices. Wrong feelings will always be there - but they don't have to have the power to affect the choices you make. God blesses and honors your choices - not judges you for your feelings. My prayer for you is that you find a group of Christians who will show you respect and support you in your seeking more knowledge of Christ and what He can be for you.

O

Onlyonetruegod

Thank you all for your help.