For wife's IELTS exam and my job

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 18, 2013
Dear Prayer Warriors,
Please pray for my wife's IELTS exam which may come anytime before June 30th. Pray for her to get the passing mark of 7 in speaking, also please pray for smooth US visa process for family afterwards. Also please pray for my job, I have a location constraint to stay in Delhi while good projects are in other cities like Bangalore, Chennai due to which I did not have hike this year and I am also no able to grow, but I know God has his plans and I thank him for it. Amen

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God, you bless Thespiritoftruth's wife to score more than 7 and she easily get her US Visa. Lord also bless thespiritoftruth's job. Lord we agree with this prayer, please bless this couple in this thing. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

HeavenHearMe

Dec 11, 2016
Dear Prayer Warriors,
Please pray for my wife's IELTS exam which may come anytime before June 30th. Pray for her to get the passing mark of 7 in speaking, also please pray for smooth US visa process for family afterwards. Also please pray for my job, I have a location constraint to stay in Delhi while good projects are in other cities like Bangalore, Chennai due to which I did not have hike this year and I am also no able to grow, but I know God has his plans and I thank him for it. Amen
Lord you see their needs. Provide them with what they need to fulfill these things. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

Jun 18, 2013
Thank you all dear Prayer Warriors for your prayers. The speaking test date has been scheduled for June 29th which is the most important. We lift everything in the hands of the Lord. God bless you all. Amen.

Jun 18, 2013
Dear Prayer Warriors,
Thank you for your prayers my wife passed the IELTS exam. God is good. Thanks and glory be to him. Amen

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
It’s great to hear that your wife cleared her exam. Congratulations! I’m joining you in praising God for His goodness in your lives. Be assured I’m praying for her visa processing and for your job situation, that the Lord will intervene, provide favor and help according to His perfect will. Grace, peace and blessings to your family!

Jun 18, 2013
It’s great to hear that your wife cleared her exam. Congratulations! I’m joining you in praising God for His goodness in your lives. Be assured I’m praying for her visa processing and for your job situation, that the Lord will intervene, provide favor and help according to His perfect will. Grace, peace and blessings to your family!
Thank you very much Emily God bless you.