Forever Alone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scary
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Scary

Guest
well um...I made up lovesong poetry,
but I've decided to put that to rest and start a fresh,
I think I want a place I can hang out with lil to no heartache,
I'm depressed I want to put that all behind me..
so this is where I shall dump my anchor..

If you can make me laugh or something..
or I shall find funny things to make myself laugh.
Please do,


​
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 101
well um...I made up lovesong poetry,
but I've decided to put that to rest and start a fresh,
I think I want a place I can hang out with lil to no heartache,
I'm depressed I want to put that all behind me..
so this is where I shall dump my anchor..

If you can make me laugh or something..
or I shall find funny things to make myself laugh.
Please do,


​
Roses are Red
I have a phone
nobody texts me
Forever alone T_T
 
tumblr_mp2r56FRcH1swgnwho1_400.gif