Forever Alone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scary
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
tumblr_mn7optJaUJ1rj0t6wo1_400.gif
 
It's a strategy I have stood by for decades and it works 60 percent of the time.. everytime lol jk XD

image.jpg
 
I like to watch the comedy on YouTube "just for laughs." Some are very funny. Most of the jokes are nice and clean (maybe not all so be selective). when I watch it I laugh so hard. I find it addictive.
 
I like to watch the comedy on YouTube "just for laughs." Some are very funny. Most of the jokes are nice and clean (maybe not all so be selective). when I watch it I laugh so hard. I find it addictive.

Post a vid I wanna see lol
 
Im going to watch this when it comes out...lol jp
:p
[video=youtube_share;lJuoWNoLwgw]http://youtu.be/lJuoWNoLwgw[/video]