Forgive Who

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I love to call Jesus by the name His Father gave Him and his parents called Him, Yeshua.
I love to call the Father by the temporary name He gave Himself to Moses, Yahweh.
This does not translate I have turned blindly to the ceremonial and punitive laws of Moses.
At the same time, this does not translate that I would dare to ignore the commandments of Jesus, Yeshua.
So, how then am I ever able to distinguish what law or commandment I am to obey?
Very simple, go to the Master, Yeshua, and do exactly what He did as the Example.
He teaches ME that none of the laws will pass away, heaven and earth yes, but the laws no.
He teaches me to obey the commandments, and when in doubt to consult the answer in the two Great Laws of Love, to love the Father, Yahweh with all my heart, soul, mind and understanding, and the second, like the first, to love my neighbor as I love myself. If we follow the first of the Great Two, that second should follow suite automatically, but keep in mind it is mentioned separately, so there is a reason for it...........
The punitive laws we may observe by having mercy as did our Lord, Yeshua, always.
Remember, He teaches us if we judge not, we will not be judged, therefore when you think on the sin of others, never judge unto condemnation because when you do, you have opened yourself to be judged unto the same for the very least of the commandments and laws you have broken. Mercy is almost a commandment then, even though it is taught as a principle. Take it as a commandment, learn it until it is natural, and you will be more like our Love, Yeshua.
The ceremonial laws, obviously, cannot be observed because there is no Temple, we are living stones of the Temple with Yeshua as the Chief and the Corner Stone taken to heaven. He will return to build His house, amen.
All of this should be natural to those who have received the Holy Spirit, but some, over time have had their initial learning muddled by those who would replace the Word with theories and dogmas. Not to be practiced. I tell all now, do not listen to me, while rereading the Word, find fault in this post, but recalling the concepts I have repeated from the Master here, amen. Yahweh hold all of those in Yeshua close forever, amen