Forgiveness VS Trust!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brighthouse
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Brighthouse

Guest
Gen 2:15-17 Adam sin was not what he did, so much as what he believed! He did not trust God,in fact, he did not believe God! Some time ago I managed a hardware store,i had only three rules. 1. be on time for your job, 2. do not steal anything from the store,and 3. Do your job the best you can,and learn to be good at your job,in fact,learn to be the best at your job!!

To each person who was hired they knew my three rules,i asked at the end of my conversation with them, if they understood everything I said? I told them, break any one of these rules and you will be fired.

I knew someone would test me,in every job we encounter someone always will. Along about the 4th month a very good employee did such. It was late, he needed a pot,so he stole one from the store,and used as his excuse," It was late,and I did not wish to bother you,so I took the pot I needed." Fired! I told you at the start what I would do if you broke any rule,he said" you mean, you meant it??"

I forgive you for what you did of course brother,but you have been terminated, and if asked by another boss from another store,i will not say you stole,i will say you did not believe me!( col 3:25!!) In the Word of God forgiveness is a must,but trusting that person again, is not!

Hence why Jesus kicked them both from the garden! Because unbelief is disloyal,unbelief is hated by God!( hebrews 3:12-19)unbelief keeps one never in rest! Unbelief haunts,unbelief cause every door to remain shut! ( James 1:5-8!!!!) Now the question may come, how can trust ever become restored?

First one must learn what trust truly is! This employee who I lost to trust,gained his trust by another,because he learned from his mistake! After about 8-10 months this employee came back to my store to thank me for keeping my word! As we see in God's own Word there is a consequence to unbelief!!( gen 3:17-19) In Acts 5:1-11) we see the same consequence!

If you believe in Jesus Christ,then you better believe his Words as well!!( matt 12:36-37!) This is called becoming accountable!! Few wish to hear about this!! Many would rather have there ears ticked, then learn the truth about life in this world,as well as the next world!

In the real world,if ones words are no good to another,then that person has no value either! Not to Jesus,and sure not to me! Jesus knows the heart of everyone,i sure do not! It is not judgement that is rendered to a person because they fail to believe you or me,it is rather a consequence which comes from unbelief!( col 3:25)

Make no mistake, there is always a consequence to unbelief! To forgive another is always right! To trust another is not.( psalms 146:3)and ( psalms 118:8!) Some may indeed take issue with this,i do understand,but I do not care either! God writes his laws onto my heart, being and staying loyal, is trust! ( proverbs 3:3-8!!!)

This is why brothers and sisters,your words to someone means so very much!! At least it should! For if one cannot be trusted,how can Jesus trust you?( luke 16:10-12) This of course brothers and sisters is no judgement upon those who read this!!Not at all!!! This is something for us all to grow in,and learn from!! amen! Blessing to the Lord for giving me his wisdom,and grace to write such a meaty letter!