Forgiveness

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Monnkai

Senior Member
Mar 18, 2014
2,740
690
113
Im sure you've heard of the TPP by now. In short its said it will screw our country over big time. Whether thats true or not has yet to be seen. Some say its for sure going to pass. Some say whats written on the bill (It was secret till now) will screw it over in the end. Im hoping for the best but greed and money seems to be the winner on most cases. If this does terrible things to this country I asked myself, would I be able to forgive them for what they did. Im not sure if I can at the moment. I just ask for some prayers to not only help me but the whole country get through this.