Forklifts used to shift dead bodies at New York City as Coronavirus death toll risesFootage emerged showing dead bodies being loaded into refrigerate

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

EleventhHour

In on what?
Your answer has nothing to do with my post.

I say the virus and its damage,deaths,sick pple etc,is being exploited by the media.
The propaganda is to spread fear.

You tell me a dynamic that has nothing to do with the propaganda.
Wrong the dynamic explains the virus and the propaganda seems to be coming from You Tube, Bit Chute etc.., etc., where this is all one big hoax, a huge false flag event and the whole political and scientific community around the world is in on creating this huge illusion of death and mayhem.

E

EleventhHour

Oh,wait cuomo is not allowing the malaria drug.
Lets see, how many lives could have been saved?

Dr. Oz calls on Cuomo to lift restrictions on potential coronavirus treatments
https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-oz-cuomo-potential-coronavirus-treatment-restrictions
and how does Dr. Oz know this do we take his word for it....

"I have more confidence in Americans than that," Oz added. "It's an old malaria drug. We'll have enough of it. We ought to lift the ban."

You know fact checking needs to be on all sides it is not just a left- right issue.

Jul 23, 2018
Wrong the dynamic explains the virus and the propaganda seems to be coming from You Tube, Bit Chute etc.., etc., where this is all one big hoax, a huge false flag event and the whole political and scientific community around the world is in on creating this huge illusion of death and mayhem.
We catch msm lying everyday
everyday.
Are you really that gullible to think the msm is telling you the truth?

Note you see the 2 poles as 1) something very strange that news does not enter society via msm
2) you tube

Which is really bizarre since msm dominates you tube

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
What's up with dr Oz suddenly being the expert on coronavirus? I see him everywhere.

E

EleventhHour

Thats just it
California has had corona cases longer than NY
They also put mitigation in place sooner.

I am done with all these threads it really is just silly ... anyone who has internet access pay and access journals and research and cross check the findings and data.

Jul 23, 2018

"I have more confidence in Americans than that," Oz added. "It's an old malaria drug. We'll have enough of it. We ought to lift the ban."

You know fact checking needs to be on all sides it is not just a left- right issue.
...and yet you flawlessly line up with the left every single time.

E

EleventhHour

We catch msm lying everyday
everyday.
Are you really that gullible to think the msm is telling you the truth?

Note you see the 2 poles as 1) something very strange that news does not enter society via msm
2) you tube

Which is really bizarre since msm dominates you tube
Why do keep harping on MSM .. I do not listen to MSM
Done

E

EleventhHour

...and yet you flawlessly line up with the left every single time.
I am neither left or right when it comes to this pandemic I am interested only in the data.

Okay .... really done

Goodbye.

Jul 23, 2018
What's up with dr Oz suddenly being the expert on coronavirus? I see him everywhere.
you should have herd him today

The Chinese noticed something about certain pple not getting corona.
Those ALREADY ON THE MALARIA DRUG did not get the virus.

See if msm has any link to that info.
game changer big time that you guys are against.

Jul 23, 2018
I am neither left or right when it comes to this pandemic I am interested only in the data.

Okay .... really done

Goodbye.
lol
DATA from where?
post a link.

awwww but you can not reveal your secret "sources" right?

Too funny.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
you should have herd him today

The Chinese noticed something about certain pple not getting corona.
Those ALREADY ON THE MALARIA DRUG did not get the virus.

See if msm has any link to that info.
game changer big time that you guys are against.
Who is "you guys"?
I just commented on dr Oz since he is everywhere.
I have nothing against doctors using alternative methods. I only ever said about quinine that it wasn't for home use although people order cinchona bark online a lot. It can stop the heart by messing with the heart rhytm, even in smaller doses than necessary for the treatment.

Jul 23, 2018

Now you are above dr oz

OMG

TOO FUNNY.

You are just a great scientist with great knowledge to post the "numbers"

Jul 23, 2018
Who is "you guys"?
I just commented on dr Oz since he is everywhere.
I have nothing against doctors using alternative methods. I only ever said about quinine that it wasn't for home use although people order cinchona bark online a lot. It can stop the heart by messing with the heart rhytm, even in smaller doses than necessary for the treatment.
He also mentioned the research on Zinc killing it.

See that is the difference.
Some are just monitoring the fear dynamic.

Others are stepping up and kicking its rear end.

Jul 23, 2018
They also put mitigation in place sooner.

I am done with all these threads it really is just silly ... anyone who has internet access pay and access journals and research and cross check the findings and data.
No they didnt.

they were late,late,late.
Nobody can explain it.
ESPECIALLY the msm.

Notice you heard it from me first.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
He also mentioned the research on Zinc killing it.

See that is the difference.
Some are just monitoring the fear dynamic.

Others are stepping up and kicking its rear end.
If you're talking about me, I actually mentioned zinc as recommended supplement for immunity here, and some other supplements and herbs so I did share my research. Obviously a wrong herb or supplement could be deadly so it's always a good practice to consult your doctor even if it seems harmless and I always say this whenever I recommend any herbs or supplements...

There's no guarantees or simplistic solutions with big problems like this. Whatever dr Oz said on TV so far I've always known months or years ahead. I'm pretty certain he is following the paleo community and fitness community blogs among others, those guys constantly look into new studies and do homework very diligently. The real question is why are we not hearing more reports from leading epidemiologists about finding cures or side treatment, why is it all down to dr Oz. The truth is that dr Oz will not tell you anything special that already isn't circulating online, best do your own research, comb through pubmed and similar resources.

Like I said before, if one is researching and wanting to stock up on some form of herbal remedy/supplement, it's best to look into whatever was already clinically proven to work against MERS/SARS because there's a good chance it will work against this and that's what scientists will be testing out first. Licorice is a really good candidate. Quercetine is also tested in Canada right now, it's a relatively safe supplement and I suppose good to have. (Licorice is contraindicated in high blood pressure.)

Going around recommending quinine can get people killed because they will get a hold of it out of desperation and panic. Quinine can stop the heart even in smaller doses than required to treat the virus by altering heart rhytm.

As to why are hospitals not trying it in difficult cases, I do not know. I believe they should. If I see I might lose somebody, I would fire all my guns with their/family's consent.

In China, they seem to have successfully used an AIDS drug cocktail on an older woman in a very difficult condition, and she recovered within 48 hours. I haven't heard about this since. A pity.

7seasrekeyed

Not to all your Canadian and European friends. For those who love freedom, such axioms are in their very blood! For everyone else, they're content to live life as slaves and zombies.

Burden of proof, friend. It lies with the one making the claim, not the one who says he doesn't believe it.

dither around another 100 years

you have no proof

in fact, I daresay some of you will present the constitution as proof you should enter heaven

utter nonsense with your slaves and zombies...go find some more underground anti social conspiracy videos to indoctrinate yourself with

no one is free in any society. only Jesus offers actual and true freedom

and that is what I notice is missing to the exclusion of none of you people...it is all about your constitution.

7seasrekeyed

People dying is proof of people dying. Remember when Adam brought sin into the world? People have been dying since. People also have been getting sick every year. It's called the cold and flu. Whilst colds and flus mostly kill old people (if anyone), they do sometimes kill younger people, such as asthmatics. Death is not a new thing, neither is sickness.

if ignorance was a bomb, you would destroy the world