Forklifts used to shift dead bodies at New York City as Coronavirus death toll risesFootage emerged showing dead bodies being loaded into refrigerate

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
for drunk drivers, what happens in juvenile court is the judges take the convicts to the hosptials and show them the victims of car crashes just to open their eyes that their reckless behaviour actually hurts other people.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Theyre just showing the dead bodies on TV etc probably to convince ppl who dismiss it that the virus is real that people actually DO die from it.

Good news is that people also do recover from it, but they do need proper health care and quarantine too.
No one is disputing people are dying. What they are disputing is that the cause is some mysterious virus. The mainstream media even admits that doctors are being instructed to put down all deaths to COVID-19 (if patients test positive to it, which all of us would when sick, as the test is for exosomes produced in the poisoned cells of all people - e.g. lung cancer patients).

Those dying from 5G can be determined, as their lungs appear to be working whilst they die of oxygen deprivation.

Jul 23, 2018

This is what I have been saying.
The preemptive scare closing of usa and "reopening" quagmire.
The wording makes it almost impossible.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
well if they are disputing something thats obvious they have waaaaaay too much time on their hands.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I wonder how the 'chattering classes' got their name. Could it be they are the ones who dont actually do any real work. hmm

K

kaylagrl

and remember , more people die each year from starvation, heart disease and the regular flu than this so called virus.

Sheesh, another one! Ok I'm just going to say to all, I agree with your POV and apologize. You all were right. I was fooled. I'm not going to be so trusting next time, that I guarantee.