Wait. "Killing spirit out of their physical lives"?
Can a man kill spirit? (I thought not.) - Did you mean "beating"?
It's what sin is ..dead spirit. Sin is causing God out of your life.
Wait. "Killing spirit out of their physical lives"?
Can a man kill spirit? (I thought not.) - Did you mean "beating"?
sin is dead spirit, huh.It's what sin is ..dead spirit. Sin is causing God out of your life.
What is the "afterlife" you meant in this post?using the Tree of Life in the afterlife
What is the "afterlife" you meant in this post?
Actually. This is false. Babylon is not the one called a harlot BUT THE WHORE of Babylon, which is its (great) city. Babylon is the bigger whole kingdom. (So I'd say the city is Jerusalem.)"Babylon is described as a Prostitute, selling herself to the world"
Actually. This is false. Babylon is not the one called a harlot BUT THE WHORE of Babylon, which is its (great) city. Babylon is the bigger whole kingdom. (So I'd say the city is Jerusalem.)
Since the woman's FOREHEAD has the name Babylon written, I'm inclined to believe she is like the capital city of Babylon."Babylon is described as a Prostitute,
Since the woman's FOREHEAD has the name Babylon written, I'm inclined to believe she is like the capital city of Babylon.
I don't think there is clear evidence to suggest that, so any additional information would be nice.Babylon is the beast nation/system.
Why not?You are expecting Babylon to be a physical city in end times?
Jer 50:28 Hark! they flee and escape out of the LAND of Babylon, to declare in Zion the vengeance of the LORD our God, the vengeance of His temple.
Jer 50:23 How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken! How is Babylon become a desolation among the nations!
Jer 50:14 Set yourselves in array against Babylon round about, all ye that bend the bow, shoot at her, spare no arrows; for she hath sinned against the LORD.
Why not?
Of course there is no nation called Babylon in modern day, but it's obviously used as a metaphor, whether it be for a city or a nation.
Yes. It is a physical nation by the looks of it.
Babylon is the beast nation/system.