Forum Title Change Necessary

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 3, 2019
"Conspiracy" has such a negative connotation nowadays. The CIA deliberately invented the phrase "Conspiracy Theory" back during the dawn of the information age when people began to ask informed questions about government operations as it became harder for the Feds to hide what they were up to.

Sadly, most people today are ignorant sheep too lazy to investigate anything that challenges the "official story" - it's much easier to cope with that than to sift through layer after layer of lies in the search for the truth, and anyone who is willing to do so is regarded by them as "crazy conspiracy theorists".

But, doesn't the Bible warn of such corruption by these very agencies in which these people place their implicit trust? From the OT to the NT, we find warnings of this very thing -- from the building of the Tower of Babel to the setting up of the NWO mentioned right there in Revelation 18:1-4 KJV, which plainly mentions a last days tri-lateral union of "the kings of the Earth" (global government), "the merchants of the Earth" (global economy/banking system), and "Babylon" (global false religious system). As if the prophet Isaiah knew what the CIA would do, he chose a different word to describe the insane alignment of puny human agencies against Almighty God: "confederacy".

8:9 Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces.
8:10 Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God [is] with us.
8:11 For the LORD spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying,
8:12 Say ye not, A confederacy, to all [them to] whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.
8:13 Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and [let] him [be] your fear, and [let] him [be] your dread.

The year is now 2021, and we have moved far beyond "conspiracy" which is "a secret plan by a group to do harm or break the law"...far beyond that. We are facing a global confederacy of nations who are aligning themselves with Satan and against God and His faithful few. This confederacy seeks to overthrow freedom - which most think refers to political freedom. Wrong.

The end game of this confederacy is to overthrow religious freedom where ever it exists, and compel the worship of the Beast -- and administer torture and death to those who refuse. Confederacy. That's what God's people are facing. But, praise God, He will break their bands asunder and destroy their unholy union. Until then, we must be faithful to sound the alarm, to warn everyone, even the majority of which who will refuse to listen. Confederacy is their name and Beast worship is their game.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Sadly, most people today are ignorant sheep too lazy to investigate anything that challenges the "official story" -
Or maybe they don't care about the official story, either, recognizing that corruption exists at all levels of government, and prefer instead to keep their focus on our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, for they know, after all, Who wins in the end :).

Aug 3, 2019
Or maybe they don't care about the official story, either, recognizing that corruption exists at all levels of government, and prefer instead to keep their focus on our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, for they know, after all, Who wins in the end :).
Yes, but "the well need not a physician". We are already in the lifeboat while others are still out there drowning. :whistle:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Yes, but "the well need not a physician". We are already in the lifeboat while others are still out there drowning. :whistle:
It is mostly Christians here raging on about this or that conspiracy...

And other Christians they are quote mining, from twitter feeds and youtube offerings.

Though not exclusively, of course. Who knows who all these people are?

Or how they arrived at their conclusions?

I am reminded of the saying, "A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing."

Now, I am not denying that there is a modicum of truth in what is promoted by such.

But it is limited in scope, especially when compared to the Truth we have in Jesus :)

Mar 4, 2020
"Conspiracy" has such a negative connotation nowadays. The CIA deliberately invented the phrase "Conspiracy Theory" back during the dawn of the information age when people began to ask informed questions about government operations as it became harder for the Feds to hide what they were up to.
Yes and even more they attempt to delegitimize critical thinkers by portraying them as unsuccessful, unhealthy, mentally unstable, wearing a tinfoil hat in their basement. The popular mind doesn't realize this is a smear campaign. If it is at all possible then ground needs to be retaken so people consider more than just official narrative.

We also need to stop using their language. I'm tired of the newspeech of calling things exactly what they are not. So let's decide today we won't call it a conspiracy theory anymore, which is somewhat derogatory now. We can instead simply call them theories or speculation or maybe even suspicions.

Aug 3, 2019

And other Christians they are quote mining, from twitter feeds and youtube offerings.

Now, I am not denying that there is a modicum of truth in what is promoted by such.

But it is limited in scope, especially when compared to the Truth we have in Jesus :)
Well, since the Fake News media and our government routinely lie to us, it's forums like these where we can share actual facts and data. If the commies didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all LOL

Dec 2, 2020
I mean you're not wrong about this too. But being able to spot these things helps us break people free in the meantime.

Dec 2, 2020
Well, since the Fake News media and our government routinely lie to us, it's forums like these where we can share actual facts and data. If the commies didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all LOL
"If the commies didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all."

This.
So true.

Aug 3, 2019
Yes and even more they attempt to delegitimize critical thinkers by portraying them as unsuccessful, unhealthy, mentally unstable, wearing a tinfoil hat in their basement. The popular mind doesn't realize this is a smear campaign. If it is at all possible then ground needs to be retaken so people consider more than just official narrative.

We also need to stop using their language. I'm tired of the newspeech of calling things exactly what they are not. So let's decide today we won't call it a conspiracy theory anymore, which is somewhat derogatory now. We can instead simply call them theories or speculation or maybe even suspicions.
In my corner of the woods, we're calling it "Confederacy". I agree, we need to stop using their lingo because the mere use of it inverts their causes with legitimacy: instead of "pro-choice", say "child murder". Instead of "transgender", say "gender confusion". Instead of taxation, say "theft" LOL

Dec 2, 2020

I think we should be aware of such things, but not lose our focus on Jesus in the process.
Because we need to know about it to stand against it and to call it out, and to stand for what's right.
But we also must remember that if it is part of God's Plan, it will happen anyway.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
mm instead of colonisation, say invasion.

Magenta has a point though.

could call it the truth forum...but Ive just taken to regarding it as a stuff you might be unaware of forum.