S
Seeking-Christ
Guest
You probably won't like reading this on a cell phone.
I'm not sure how much time I'm going to be spending on this site. I'm going to say this. I don't particularly care for "picky" people. What I consider a picky person is someone who makes a big deal out of nothing. For example, If I wanted to get something off my chest, and someone chooses to engage with me, I want them to engage with the meaning in the text I wrote. Not make a big deal out of my style. It's kinda like when your at Church, and your watching the sermon, but instead of focusing on what is being said, you notice the preacher's socks. i CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS WEARING PINK SOCKS! I admit that I wouldn't wear pink socks, but the socks isn't the point. The same goes with how well the preacher speaks. Some speak smoothly and others are hard to understand. Still the point is the message, not the delivery. That's all I got to say on this subject.
Another thing I kinda hate is the like buttons. I love positive comments. And I love it when people give me a thumbs up or a smile etc. I don't like the thumbs down so much... But the point i'm trying to make is, these kinds of online jesters are addicting. They actually use the like button on instagram to get people to keep coming back. I even heard that they hold back the likes, so that the person thinks nobody likes them anymore, and then just as they are just about ready to give up, then a whole flood or likes come in. It makes them feel really good! But the whole point is to keep the person addicted to the site.
I'm not sure how much time I'm going to be spending on this site. I'm going to say this. I don't particularly care for "picky" people. What I consider a picky person is someone who makes a big deal out of nothing. For example, If I wanted to get something off my chest, and someone chooses to engage with me, I want them to engage with the meaning in the text I wrote. Not make a big deal out of my style. It's kinda like when your at Church, and your watching the sermon, but instead of focusing on what is being said, you notice the preacher's socks. i CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS WEARING PINK SOCKS! I admit that I wouldn't wear pink socks, but the socks isn't the point. The same goes with how well the preacher speaks. Some speak smoothly and others are hard to understand. Still the point is the message, not the delivery. That's all I got to say on this subject.
Another thing I kinda hate is the like buttons. I love positive comments. And I love it when people give me a thumbs up or a smile etc. I don't like the thumbs down so much... But the point i'm trying to make is, these kinds of online jesters are addicting. They actually use the like button on instagram to get people to keep coming back. I even heard that they hold back the likes, so that the person thinks nobody likes them anymore, and then just as they are just about ready to give up, then a whole flood or likes come in. It makes them feel really good! But the whole point is to keep the person addicted to the site.