FREE OUTSTANDING BIBLE SOFTWARE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I am very pleased to share this information with anyone that is interested in high quality FREE Bible Software.

The WORDsearch Bible Basic edition is now available for FREE. That will come with the KJV and there are over 200 other FREE books that you can pick and choose from, to add to that free Bible Library software. Those 200 plus books will mostly be the older books (Christian Classics) that are no longer copy-writed. Among the FREE books are a few older Bible versions such as the American Standard Version (ASV), and even a couple of the modern English versions such as the Bible in Basic English (BBE) and the God's Word Translation (GWT). Even the fairly new Holman's Christian Standard Bible (HCSB) is on SPECIAL right now for FREE, but that is probably a temporary SPECIAL. If you do not find your favorite bible in the FREE book list, it means it is still copy-writed, but it can be purchased online for download into your WORDsearch program. For example, they want $29.95 for the (NKJV) New King James Version. Sounds like too much? Watch for their frequent sales. I picked up most of my add-on books when they were on sale, and they run very good sales. For Example, during their Fall Sale they had a $20 off coupon on your next purchase of $40 or more. So I bought a Commentary, that I was waiting for a good sale to buy. They post a lot of their sales on their opening page when you launch WORDsearch 10; and others can be found on their website.
:) I like those sales. :)

https://www.wordsearchbible.com/basic

WORDsearch Bible Basic is the basic edition of the WORDsearch Bible 10 software that I personally use. I have tried SEVERAL of the other Bible Software programs, and this is by far my favorite, and the easiest to use. They actually have online step-by-step Tutorial Videos to teach you how to use the program. AND the few times that I did have to call their Tech Support with questions, they proved to have a very friendly outstanding Tech Support service.​

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
YES, I have used E-Sword, and I like WORDsearch 10 way better. The video tutorials are extremely simplified, so that anyone can easily learn the program. When you download the free books, it may require you to enter two pin numbers that come as a popup on your screen, to unlock the new books. You enter them under HELP where you find Unlock Purchased Books. That is where you enter those two seperate numbers. I guarantee you, if you got them from the Free Books list, the TOTAL purchase price will read $0.00. They are a Baptist publishing Company if I remember right, but have lots of Classics.

Last edited:

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Got timed out. SO here is their Free Books List: https://www.wordsearchbible.com/products/free
You will recognize lots of the old time Authors, like Martin Luther, John Wesley, John Calvin, Andrew Murray, Charles Spurgeon, D. L. Moody, Albert Barnes, Josephus, etc. And the FREE Classics include Foxe's Book of Martyrs, Paradise Lost, Paradise regained, Pilgrim's Progress, Gustav Dore drawings, etc.

You have to install the WORDsearch Basic program, before you can download the free books.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
WORDsearch Basic Program sold their software to LOGOS, the most Greedy organization in the Christian World. I left LOGOS, because they were OBVIOUS GREEDY. Now I feel Betrayed. I have found a couple Free Bible software companies. and some rather Cheap ones, that I can get by with. But the Sale to LOGOS, has made me upset. They send me an add to switch to LOGOS for over $1000 dollars. It was one of the BEST Collections WORDsearch ever put out. I probably invested a little over $500, in the Collections over the years. But NOW it would Cost Twice as much from LOGOS. I WILL NOT SUPPORT GREED. I will find Free or very CHEAP BARGAN Bibles and Books to buy.

Apr 1, 2021
Addressing the OP,
A great free Bible software program is the Word, the link, https://www.theword.net/

it have FREE, and Paid modules. the free ones are GREAT.

at first, the program seems a bit complated, but there are online guides on how to operate the software.

PICJAG, 101G.