Freemasonry.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A Christian cannot be a Freemason because Scripture forbids joining any oath‑bound system built on secret rites, extra‑biblical revelation, and religious syncretism; Jesus said “swear not at all” (Matt 5:34), Paul said “have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness” (Eph 5:11), and John said “keep yourselves from idols” (1 John 5:21).
Freemasonry requires secret oaths, symbolic death‑and‑rebirth rituals, and a universalist theology where the Lodge accepts any “supreme being,” which directly contradicts Christ’s exclusive Lordship (Acts 4:12).
A Christian’s allegiance is to Christ alone, not to a brotherhood built on hidden vows and religious neutrality.
 
Freemasonry is basically Transhumanism. 'Making good men better' is very literal:

Isaiah 44:13 - The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.

Isaiah 44:17-18 - And the residue thereof
he maketh a god, even his graven image: he falleth down unto it, and worshippeth it, and prayeth unto it, and saith, Deliver me; for thou art my god. They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes, that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand.

1790435700206.png​
 
  • Like
Reactions: OMC
Freemasonry is basically Transhumanism. 'Making good men better' is very literal:

Isaiah 44:13 - The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.

Isaiah 44:17-18 - And the residue thereof
he maketh a god, even his graven image: he falleth down unto it, and worshippeth it, and prayeth unto it, and saith, Deliver me; for thou art my god. They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes, that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand.

You are a Freemason? I did go on the Forum Site Abovetopsecret years ago, which was run by them. Seems to have been deleted now. I read the Topic on the apparent Albert Pike Letter to Mazzini. Either way Pike and Manley Hall are both on record stating Freemasonry is a Religion that Worships Lucifer. https://archive.org/stream/albert-pike-letter-to-mazzini/Albert Pike Letter to Mazzini_djvu.txt
 
You are a Freemason? I did go on the Forum Site Abovetopsecret years ago, which was run by them. Seems to have been deleted now. I read the Topic on the apparent Albert Pike Letter to Mazzini. Either way Pike and Manley Hall are both on record stating Freemasonry is a Religion that Worships Lucifer. https://archive.org/stream/albert-pike-letter-to-mazzini/Albert Pike Letter to Mazzini_djvu.txt

I'm not a Freemason but I studied it extensively for a while. I used to chat with them on various forums. Every now and again they would reveal things to me. They tried to influence me to join (they have rules against being overt about it), but of course I chose Jesus instead.

Yeah, I used to post on ATS a lot. Fun times.
 
I'm not a Freemason but I studied it extensively for a while. I used to chat with them on various forums. Every now and again they would reveal things to me. They tried to influence me to join (they have rules against being overt about it), but of course I chose Jesus instead.

Yeah, I used to post on ATS a lot. Fun times.
To be fair, if you were Christian on there they sent an Army of Trolls after you (including the Admin). Just mentioning Bill Schnoebelen got people banned.