Freemasons poll

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Has your pastor/priest spoken against freemasonry?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 9, 2020
I watched this YT video on freemasons. (It's pretty long). I had never really studied too much about masons, and I thought the guy made some interesting points about it. In the video he asks the viewer if you've ever heard your preacher speak against freemasonry. I had to answer "no" for myself. But I'm a bit curious to know if anyone out there has heard their pastor speak against freemasonry in church. If your answer is "yes", I'd be very curious to hear which church you heard it in. Thanks.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

X-Factor Winner Reveals World's Secret Religion

Jan 25, 2015
Everybody knows that FM is part of the New World Order. I think people do not usually realize that there are two Jesus's and that which one you choose will determine your end destination.

Keep on praying about it @surfer14 because it is a deep rabbit hole.

Jul 9, 2020
Everybody knows that FM is part of the New World Order.
What's disconcerting is that I've NEVER heard it spoken of in church. Ever. I don't see much resistance to it at all. This makes me suspect that most all churches are compromised. It makes me suspect that Christianity itself has been infiltrated.

Jan 25, 2015
What's disconcerting is that I've NEVER heard it spoken of in church. Ever. I don't see much resistance to it at all. This makes me suspect that most all churches are compromised. It makes me suspect that Christianity itself has been infiltrated.
We do mention it in our church but it is not a point of focus for us :)

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Freemasonry is a cult.. A curse to those who join it..

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Pope Francis and Freemasonic Infiltration of Vatican

BigSky2021

Apr 23, 2021
I'm a bit curious to know if anyone out there has heard their pastor speak against freemasonry in church. If your answer is "yes", I'd be very curious to hear which church you heard it in. Thanks.
I would propose the same question, except I would strike Freemasonry and replace with the New World Order. So, thus...

I'm a bit curious to know if anyone out there has heard their pastor speak against the New World Order in church. If your answer is "yes", I'd be very curious to hear which church you heard it in. Thanks.

Why strike at the individual branches such as Freemasonry, which is essentially the forerunner of the modern Intelligence Community? Sure its problematic. But so are the Central Banking Cartel (IMF, BIS, WEF), the Think Tanks (CFR, Bilderbergs, Trilaterals), and the Media/Corporate conglomerates.

Now, if a pastor speaking out against Freemasonry is part of a series on the entire NWO, that would be something very useful. But I think picking only one aspect or branch, and making a point about that, does a disservice to people. They must first become aware of the entire structure/root of the NWO.

Attachments

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Now, if a pastor speaking out against Freemasonry is part of a series on the entire NWO, that would be something very useful. But I think picking only one aspect or branch, and making a point about that, does a disservice to people. They must first become aware of the entire structure/root of the NWO.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/jan/02/catholicism.religion

Catholic pastor (pope) talk about NWO not against but promote, he must work for the devil

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
This makes me suspect that most all churches are compromised.
Not necessarily. Given the fact that Masonry is essentially a secret society, and what they allow to be published may not be "full disclosure", for anyone to speak out against Masonry requires solid and incontrovertible knowledge about Masonic beliefs.

Here is a quotation with which hardly anyone will object: 'People find Masonry hard to define because it encompasses so many areas… history, philosophy, charity, ritual, etc… but our favorite definition is “the Brotherhood of man under the Fatherhood of God!”... Freemasonry is a voluntary, fraternal organization, composed of men of good will, good character and good reputation, whom in most jurisdictions around the world, believe in the Fatherhood of God and practice the spirit of universal brotherhood to man.'
https://dallasfreemasonry.org/about-freemasonry/what-is-freemasonry

So how are you going to preach against that? I am not rooting for Masonry, but simply showing you what is publicly accessible. Most people would say "That's fantastic!"

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Everybody knows that FM is part of the New World Order. I think people do not usually realize that there are two Jesus's and that which one you choose will determine your end destination.

Keep on praying about it @surfer14 because it is a deep rabbit hole.
there may be as many Jesuses as there are people claiming 2 follow Him...

but I just pray for all those who do make that claim... Seek and you will find, He tells us

Better weak or even "fake" Christians than... the thugs in the WH and Congress

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Pope Francis and Freemasonic Infiltration of Vatican

I have read that book

and I had been FEELING / thinking for years that, as he says, the Vatican has been [my words] taken over by the FMs

i guess sometimes u really can trust your feelings... only problem is... you don't KNOW that you can.. or which ones you can trust and which ones not... (not being God and all)

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Not necessarily. Given the fact that Masonry is essentially a secret society, and what they allow to be published may not be "full disclosure", for anyone to speak out against Masonry requires solid and incontrovertible knowledge about Masonic beliefs.

Here is a quotation with which hardly anyone will object: 'People find Masonry hard to define because it encompasses so many areas… history, philosophy, charity, ritual, etc… but our favorite definition is “the Brotherhood of man under the Fatherhood of God!”... Freemasonry is a voluntary, fraternal organization, composed of men of good will, good character and good reputation, whom in most jurisdictions around the world, believe in the Fatherhood of God and practice the spirit of universal brotherhood to man.'

So how are you going to preach against that? I am not rooting for Masonry, but simply showing you what is publicly accessible. Most people would say "That's fantastic!"
how about this little factoid aboutFM

I have heard that

In order to get through the 9th Degree, you have to be willing to commit murder

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
I have read that book

and I had been FEELING / thinking for years that, as he says, the Vatican has been [my words] taken over by the FMs

i guess sometimes u really can trust your feelings... only problem is... you don't KNOW that you can.. or which ones you can trust and which ones not... (not being God and all)
Base on this fact

841 The Church's relationship with the Muslims. "The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day."

Catholic believe Muslim God is catholic God, to me it is Freemason believe.

Muslim do not believe Jesus as God, how catholic believe Muslim God is Christian God?

It seem catholic willing to create one world government, so she need support from all big religion, that is way she make this doctrine

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
In order to get through the 9th Degree, you have to be willing to commit murder
Murder is not the same as execution. Here is what the Masons teach:
9th Degree
9° Master of the Temple
The lessons in this degree are that we should be careful not to be too zealous in the executing justice, even in a good cause, and that we should avoid injuring or harming any person by hasty or irresponsible action.

http://scottishrite-greenbay.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/9th.jpg

This is straight from the horse's mouth. Again I am not condoning Masonry. But you would be hard put to condemn what is stated above.

Jul 9, 2020

1. Going to church is not going to trial. You don't need "solid and incontrovertible knowledge" to preach about anything. We don't have "solid and incontrovertible knowledge" of anything about God. That's why it's called faith. That's why not everyone believes.

2. The very nature of secret societies is that actual beliefs will be different from published beliefs. That's why they're secret!

3. Watch the video above that both @Magenta and I linked to. I think the guy makes a pretty compelling case that freemasonry is satanism.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Base on this fact

841 The Church's relationship with the Muslims. "The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day."

Catholic believe Muslim God is catholic God, to me it is Freemason believe.

Muslim do not believe Jesus as God, how catholic believe Muslim God is Christian God?

It seem catholic willing to create one world government, so she need support from all big religion, that is way she make this doctrine
i have issues w/ theCatholic Church but NOT with anything the RCC OFFICIALLY teaches. The problem is that popes and priests and etc.. are NOT always going by what the Church officially teaches... They never have.. human nature being what it is

and always has been, and always will be..

But the Church traditionally teaches (officially teaches) that Jesus Christ is the only way to Salvation... the absolute ONLY way. Any pope who says or implies otherwise is WRONG aka a heretic.

The Muslims, you are correct to say, do not believe Jesus is God as the Catholic Church officially teaches HE IS. Jesus himself said it

"If you have seen ME you have seen the Father."

One thing is for sure: you cannot EVER believe what the media CLAIMS about the Catholic Church/what it teaches. And nowadays it looks like u can't trust most priests or bishops either... very disturbing. But

The truth will be found by all those who love the truth.

I was raised Catholic (etc..). But I am disgusted w/ what is going on in the Church. As one "pope" (not sure he was a real one aka may have been a heretic) said (himself)

"The smoke of Satan has entered the Church."

(It was kind of odd that the "pope" who said that himself may have been part of the takeover... Maybe he regretted it?

It was Paul the VI, i believe)