Z
ZachariahOne
Guest
Father God I come before you right now in the name of Jesus to Tell you how Holy You are. You are the Alpha and Omega. The beginning and the end. All knowing. All seeing. all hearing. There is not a single strand of grass on this earth You have no knowledge of. How much more am I to You? You Delivered me from Evil and death more times than I could count or painfully care to remember. You shut the mouth of lions and have made even Your enemy a tool to be used for Your Glory. You have proven Your faithfulness time and time again. In the few years I've lived on this earth I cannot count one time when I've called on You, and you were not there. I know you have great plans for me. Clearly You have called me, not to fight for You, but to win with you. You're making changes in me and the people around me only you could do. The one day I decided to do what I wanted instead of what You would have me do, I literally died. Which tells me that not only you have a calling for my life, but the enemy would have me dead otherwise. I don't know what plans You have for me I just know that I can trust You. That being said I have some things to ask of You. As You work in my life I ask that You would work in the lives of the people I encounter, live with, work with and grow with. I lift up to You the business I try to manage. We need help God. Financially. I'm not sure what to do anymore so I'm praying for You to bring us Business or show me a way to draw it in. Bless New Creations BBQ Bistro Father please. Father I also lift up my co-worker Mike. The owner told me we might have to make some cuts if things don't turn up. Father Mike is a smart man and he could keep his job if he applied himself. Help me to do all that I can to instruct him in work ethics, speed and attention to details. Help me to do it in a way that would bring Glory to You, not out of anger or bitterness. Help me to be the best I can be in all that I do. Father also give me neither riches or poverty. Give me only my daily bread. Keep temptation far from me and Your presence as close as possible. I need all of You. All the time. In Jesus Holy Name, Amen