Friday Pleaseee

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
favourite thing to do to unwind in weekend...

read a good book all day in bed.

Im not sure what the others are doing to be so hyper active in the weekend maybe they have the kinds of jobs where you actually dont DO much?!

Aug 14, 2020
Good Day, Am Bryan Presley i got interest in your profile, please write to my email here ([email protected]) i have important proposal for you ,thanks

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I was laid off work in mid March, and since then, my life has seemingly
turned into one long day interspersed with breaks for naps and meals :)
The familiar term "the weekend" has all but lost its meaning :giggle:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Thanks! But really, it is not so bad. At the beginning of this pandemic, videos of people desperately trying to find ways to stave off/alleviate boredom proliferated on the web, but aside from not going to work every weekday as was my prior custom, not much has changed, and really, the timing, for me at any rate, could not have been any better, as I had just reached retirement age, and been diagnosed with a condition that has required a fair amount of medical attention that recently culminated in a ten day hospital stint for surgery, from which I am now recovering :)