Friend with ALS/MND

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

themusicmiss

Senior Member
Apr 1, 2010
166
1
18
A family friend of ours developed a disease around 15 months ago.......she is terminally ill. I pray for her most nights..and believe that a miracle can be done.
Currently there is no cure for this.... I read this on the wiki page which I'll link. There's so much about it on there but basically, she's in need of intense prayer, so any are appreciated,
thankyou :)

Motor neurone disease - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 
Hi Musicmiss. I pray to you lord that you lift up this young girls friend, It is possible that things can happen, and also that we can cope well with illnesses. Through you Lord I shall continue to pray and offer love and support to my freind on here, for her friend. It always better to do nice things for others lord, always, so please help this person with motor neorone disease help her to realize she can cope with yoiur help, Amen
 
Dear sister Chloe, I pray that God lays His hands upon your frieend, heals her if that is His plan, if not, I pray that He will make her as comfortable as possible, lead and guide her closer to you, cast off all negative spirits, fill her to overflowing with faith in you, peace, tranquility and joy, also comfort all those who care for her, in Jesus name, Amen.
Love in Jesus
brother Gary
A family friend of ours developed a disease around 15 months ago.......she is terminally ill. I pray for her most nights..and believe that a miracle can be done.
Currently there is no cure for this.... I read this on the wiki page which I'll link. There's so much about it on there but basically, she's in need of intense prayer, so any are appreciated,
thankyou :)

Motor neurone disease - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia