Friend's family

  • Thread starter Thread starter grimgower
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

grimgower

Guest
Hi guys. Today I found out that one of my friends is dead. She was 34 and has two children, 8 and 11 (I think that's their ages). They think it was murder or an overdose. Either way, its a tragedy. The autopsy should reveal more. I don't really know what to say except please lift her children up in prayers. I don't think that her ex husband is in any position to care for them and I just really fear for their safety. I'll update when I can but prayers would totally be appreciated. Thanks so much.
 


I am sorry to hear that ... I will keep this young family in prayer and for you too with the loss of a friend I am sure that it is really hard !!!
 

Attachments

  • Grace.png
    Grace.png
    136 KB · Views: 4
Hey guys, I just wanted to update you all on this situation. Thanks for all those who prayed. The autopsy is back but inconclusive. She did die of an overdose but the fact that she was found in the back seat of her ex-husbands car is pretty sketchy. My fear is that the cops wont look into this and just leave it as an overdose. I just want things to be settled. Thanks for your prayers.
 
am sorry to hear such, i know how it feels to lose some one and not having a full infor what or how the person died. i just lost my sis too 4 weeks ago.she also left 2 kids 13 and 5 yrs old.
but know that God sees everything, and one day everything shall come up on a white cartain and see all the answers to our questions. just like the song says God hasted the when all the truth shall be seen. you can listen to it . its called. WHEN PEACE LIKE ARIVER ATENDETH MY WAY.

It shall be well with the kids, God has a plan and better future for then.

dnt fear, God who created them, He will care for them not the earthly father.
stay blessed.
God cares for u all.