Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 21, 2019
Hello ya'll,

I clicked on this forum, and quickly realized there was not much going on, on the Young Adults Forum. So I figured I would try to get a good thread going...

To get it started, why don't some of you young adults, like myself, answer these couple questions about yourself and maybe we can get a good conversation going!!

First, perhaps, a couple ice breakers...

What is your favorite thing about where you live? (Mine is, being from Canada it snows, a lot, and I love snow)

Do you enjoy school? Are you still in school? Etc. (I am in University studying economics and accounting at a Christian University)

Any other interesting information your willing to share about yourself?

Second, some theology related questions and such...

What denomination would you consider yourself? (I would consider myself Pentecostal)

What is a big theological question you have? (The big one I have been contemplating is, if you can pray for the future, can you also pray for the past?)

Any other relevant information?

This is in hopes of getting some young people talking on here, please do feel free to reply!

God bless,

Your brother in Christ.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I'm not a YA, but the YA forums have never been super busy, for years.
There are two main forum areas that keep busy. The busiest is the BDF, bossy dictators forum, I mean bible discussion forum. The other is Singles, which is where everyone else hangs out. Both married and single and all ages.
And at least half of the responses in Teens and YA are from people who have been neither for many years.
New Users, Misc and Music are the only others with more consistent activity. The rest are slow and can go stale for days or a week or more at a time.

Apr 21, 2019
I'm not a YA, but the YA forums have never been super busy, for years.
There are two main forum areas that keep busy. The busiest is the BDF, bossy dictators forum, I mean bible discussion forum. The other is Singles, which is where everyone else hangs out. Both married and single and all ages.
And at least half of the responses in Teens and YA are from people who have been neither for many years.
New Users, Misc and Music are the only others with more consistent activity. The rest are slow and can go stale for days or a week or more at a time.
Makes sense, I figured it is worth a try! I will hop over to the singles forum as well. Thanks

PS: LOL!! Bossy Bible Discussion Forum, made me chuckle.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Makes sense, I figured it is worth a try! I will hop over to the singles forum as well. Thanks

PS: LOL!! Bossy Bible Discussion Forum, made me chuckle.
Once you get in there you won't laugh. Maybe cry if you're thin skinned haha.

Vega1

Apr 28, 2019
Hello ya'll,

I clicked on this forum, and quickly realized there was not much going on, on the Young Adults Forum. So I figured I would try to get a good thread going...

To get it started, why don't some of you young adults, like myself, answer these couple questions about yourself and maybe we can get a good conversation going!!

First, perhaps, a couple ice breakers...

What is your favorite thing about where you live? (Mine is, being from Canada it snows, a lot, and I love snow)

Do you enjoy school? Are you still in school? Etc. (I am in University studying economics and accounting at a Christian University)

Any other interesting information your willing to share about yourself?

Second, some theology related questions and such...

What denomination would you consider yourself? (I would consider myself Pentecostal)

What is a big theological question you have? (The big one I have been contemplating is, if you can pray for the future, can you also pray for the past?)

Any other relevant information?

This is in hopes of getting some young people talking on here, please do feel free to reply!

God bless,

Your brother in Christ.
I like that it's quiet here, I live in country but close to the city.

I just have a high school diploma, I've never been to college.

I'm non denominational.