Friends!!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ronnie2796

Senior Member
May 9, 2014
734
2
0
30
So, I'm pretty new here, Just wanted to say hi, and that I'd love to make some good Christian friends. Feel free to message me and comment and all that jazz at any time! :)

Also, should I add in a deeply controversial religious question to spark activity here?

Let me know! I will if I have to, I'm not afraid. Lol :)
 
Are you daring me to ask a question??

I'd choose one with no answer, only opinions to be offered. Just so you know. Lol
 
Are you daring me to ask a question??

I'd choose one with no answer, only opinions to be offered. Just so you know. Lol

I think that the village people should decide whether or not there is no answer to the question! I eat controversy for breakfast.

f5fbcd9d5c67e8cb81781e5fb481c9ac.gif
 
14803680_village_pe_347138b.jpg
Have you seen the village people???
 
The village people look quite,...interesting,..

I am not sure I'd like to ask them many questions,..
 
Are non-religious questions allowed?? I've always wondered if Canadians actually know what Bacon is,..
 
We know that it comes from pigs, smells like dreams, and tastes twice as good.
Also, the grease can be used to cook your pancakes in, so bacon is the great time saver.

3945_1_296.jpg
 
Wow, you didn't even bother getting offended. Where is the fun in that?!

Now I must find something else to push buttons with.:rolleyes:
...What if I said that I honestly don't care for bacon much?
 
Oh my goodness. How do we contact these village people then?? Let us ask them!! Surely their great wisdom will shed some light here!

And to Penknight, its nice to meet you too!

:P :)
 
How do we contact these village people then?? Let us ask them!!

They are the rest of the Christian Chat community, and they've given nothing but radio silence on the matter, which I suppose means that you get off Scott Free this time! Maybe if you would have asked a controversial question they would have came out of the woodworks! And welcome to Christian Chat by the way!
 
Hey people im new to this site coming from new zealand and well all i can say is that GOD is making huge movements in our amazing country.
 
Well, Animus, I wanted to make a few friends, not 50. I was worried a more controversial topic would bring too much traffic. Hmm.
As far as my love of pizza goes, I can assure you, it is very, very, real. But only like, cheese or pepperoni,...And now I'm hungry,..