I
Icallonjesus
Guest
You have created me for community, and I am so greateful for the friends who fill my life with love and laughter. Help me to be a good friend. Open my eyes to those around me - perhaps a new coworker or the mother I just met at my child's school- who may be lonely and in need of a friend. Help me to show your love to others.
Jesus said, " You didn't choose me. I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce lasting fruit, so that the father will give you whatever you ask for, using my name. This is my command: love each other" JOHN 15 :16-17
Jesus said, " You didn't choose me. I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce lasting fruit, so that the father will give you whatever you ask for, using my name. This is my command: love each other" JOHN 15 :16-17