Frog

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

frogfrog

Member
May 31, 2016
59
83
18
66
Hello I am Byron
I love studying the Word of God
I write novels, poems ans I am a cartoonist
I co-teach Sunday School in a shared teaching class
 
Hey Byron welcome look forward to seeing some of your work over in the poem thread :)