From Inspirations Quotes.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
When you're down to nothing, God is up to something. The faithful see the invisible, believe the incredible & then receive the impossible.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
"What a Christian man sews; so shall he ripe." (He's still a man after all...Smile), Yet, alas: "Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will bring justice to the nations."

slave

Mar 20, 2015
"What a Christian man sews; so shall he ripen and rip." (He's still a man after all...Smile), Yet, alas: "Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will bring justice to the nations."
Correction on the spelling Smile.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Watched a video of a young man saying in this earthly life some live a while, or less than a 100 years. The bible says the wicked will not outlive their days. God had a plan for all, those who teared up that plan, are the ones that are called fools, "a fool said in his heart, there is no God." To some they don't want to believe there is a God and life after they close their eyes at night.
Life is in heaven, for he said," I have come to give life, and give it more abundantly."
We are blessed in many ways. This is God's promise to us.
EVil men shall wax worse and worse. Our Hope is in the Lord, who reigns over all, and is
Lord of all. He never will change his mind about loving us. Call upon him today, for this is the day of salvation. bv.