From My Journal

  • Thread starter Thread starter JesusFreek
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JesusFreek

Guest
This isn't a poem or a story. It's just what I'm feeling today because of a surprise visit from my cousin. If enough people are interested I can share the whole story on here, but otherwise it really and truly is a long story and so for now I'm simply going to write from my journal.

What part of my avoiding him did he not understand? Where does he get the right to call me a brat when he's the person who has ruined my life for the past 3 years? I was literally this close (| |) to being completely done with him and then POOF! he's back! I promised myself I'd never shed another tear for him but I'm not as strong as I used to be. I can't stop crying. I'm just waiting for someone to hear about what happened on Saturday. Waiting for someone to hear about it and say how I am a brat because he's perfect in everyone's eyes but mine. My own brother thinks I'm wrong. But I know I'm not. He [as in my cousin] has never paid for his mistakes. He's been praised despite them. Well, I'm done quietly standing by and accepting it. I'm done being nice and I'm done being treated this way.

Thanks for listening to my rant on my cousin. It was a bad Saturday. Sunday was great thanks to my boyfriend though. Thanks to him I have something to look forward to amidst everything. :)
 

Attachments

  • apocalypse.jpg
    apocalypse.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 215
  • FireFromHeaven.jpg
    FireFromHeaven.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 249