From the First

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
In Genesis we read of the High Priest who has no mother or Father; He is the King of Righteousness and the King of Peace.
Later, in Zechariah, we read about Joshua the High Priest Who was selected by Yahweh to take away the sin of the earth in one day, also being promised to rule and judge.
Finally, in Hebrews, we read about Jesus (Yeshua) our High Priest Who is now in Heaven.
Since the first time I read of these three accounts of the High Priest, I have known It is Yeshua (Jesus). It has only been decades of hearing others which has made me not keep this in mind. With the newness of the infilling of the Holy Spirit, it was quite obvious. This is not for debate, rather something to meditate upon. There is only One King of Righteousness, there is only One King of Peace, and there is only One High Priest. For those who would like to say Prince of Peace, fine, but keep in mind the title is Sar which means Prince, Ruler, King, Ruler or Head. Jesus is the High Priest.

Last edited:

Twinkle77

Sep 1, 2012
In Genesis we read of the High Priest who has no mother or Father; He is the King of Righteousness and the King of Peace.
Later, in Zechariah, we read about Joshua the High Priest Who was selected by Yahweh to take away the sin of the earth in one day, also being promised to rule and judge.
Finally, in Hebrews, we read about Jesus (Yeshua) our High Priest Who is now in Heaven.
Since the first time I read of these three accounts of the High Priest, I have known It is Yeshua (Jesus). It has only been decades of hearing others which has made me not keep this in mind. With the newness of the infilling of the Holy Spirit, it was quite obvious. This is not for debate, rather something to meditate upon. There is only One King of Righteousness, there is only One King of Peace, and there is only One High Priest. For those who would like to say Prince of Peace, fine, but keep in mind the title is Sar which means Prince, Ruler, King, Ruler or Head. Jesus is the High Priest.
Yes and we give almighty thanks to our Great High Priest, Jesus Christ, King of kings and Lord of lords, because if not for Him,
we would still be in our sin and on our way to Hell.
We praise Him for what He has done, is doing and what is going to do!! We await His Return in anticipation knowing
we have a place with Him in heaven!!!
Praise the Lord!!!!