B
Blazinbones
Guest
[VIDEO=youtube;wiSRkepRz0c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiSRkepRz0c[/VIDEO]
For those who are regular readers of this blog, you will recall that I mentioned this song when I reviewed Holly Starr's latest album, 'Everything I Need.' The song's message is pretty straight forward, there is no desire in Holly's heart to see the life she used to live coming back. As I have listened to the song a few times lately, I've been struck by how essential this notion is to our worship. If we have any desires left from before our salvation, we won't be able to truly embrace worship. As you listen to this song tonight and think about worship, be sure to examine your life for anything that may be left from the old you.
Just some food for thought to go with this great song. - Timothy
For those who are regular readers of this blog, you will recall that I mentioned this song when I reviewed Holly Starr's latest album, 'Everything I Need.' The song's message is pretty straight forward, there is no desire in Holly's heart to see the life she used to live coming back. As I have listened to the song a few times lately, I've been struck by how essential this notion is to our worship. If we have any desires left from before our salvation, we won't be able to truly embrace worship. As you listen to this song tonight and think about worship, be sure to examine your life for anything that may be left from the old you.
Just some food for thought to go with this great song. - Timothy